Yanko Design Jobs
From US$295.00 /post.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Established in 2002, Yanko Design Jobs has two decades of experience in recruiting design professionals for employers around the world. The platform has over 100,000 subscribers and receives over 5 million page views each month; however, very little website traffic comes from Canada.
Yanko Design Jobs offers employers a simple job posting service, partner website syndication, and social media promotion to help employers recruit top design talent from around the world. However, the platform lacks a free job posting option and bulk job packages, and only has two Canadian vacancies on the site at the time of writing.
- Yanko Design Jobs offers employers exposure to a large, international audience of design professionals.
- Job ads are distributed to Yanko Design's mailing list of over 30,000 members.
- Employers can edit and manage job ads at any time while the posts are active.
- Job posts are syndicated to partner job boards, such as Coroflot and Design Observer.
- Job ads are active for 90 days.
- The website attracts over 3 million unique views each month.
- Job posts are promoted on Yanko Design partner's social media channels.
- The "Featured" and "Highlighted" add-ons offer increased job ad visibility on the website.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform is costlier than some job boards, such as Behance and Job Bank.
- The platform lacks bulk job posting packages.
- Yanko Design Jobs lacks a resume database.
- The website is not available in French.
- There are no local offices or customer support channels in Canada.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Yanko Design Jobs.
Single Job Posting
Feature Your Job
Highlight Your Job
How to Post a Job on Yanko Design Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Yanko Design Jobs.
Posting a job on Yanko Design Jobs.
Navigate to the Yanko Design home page.
From the home page, click on "JOBS" in the top menu bar. On the next page, click on "POST A JOB" on the right-hand side of the page.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Add your company information and application details. Once complete, click on "Preview this posting" toward the bottom of the page.
Preview your job post.
Review your job post for accuracy. To make any changes, click on "Edit Job" at the top of the page. Once you're happy with your job ad, click on "Continue."
Complete the payment and post your job.
Add your contact, billing, and payment information. Select the optional promotional tools and click on "Complete Purchase" to finish the payment process. Once the payment is complete, your job ad will be added to the Yanko Design job board.
If you have a coupon code, you can enter it on this page.
Yanko Design Jobs vs. Behance:
Behance is a creative job board allows employers to browse a wide range of candidate portfolios. By contrast, Yanko Design Jobs is more of a traditional job board and lacks a resume or portfolio database. Both platforms cater to the global job market, but only Yanko Design Jobs offers partner website syndication for increased visibility.
Yanko Design Jobs vs. Design Observer:
Design Observer and Yanko Design Jobs both charge US$295.00 per job post and feature 90-day job ads. Neither platform has a particularly large presence in Canada and they both cater to an international job market, but Yanko Design Jobs attracts far more website views than Design Observer.
Yanko Design Jobs vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank s the Canadian government's official job site and offers employers a free job posting service, making it the more affordable option for employers on a tight budget. While the platform may be a better option for local recruitment, it is a general job board and Yanko Design Jobs is the better option for targeted hiring.