Yanko Design Jobs
From $295.00 /post.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Founded in 2002, Yanko Design Jobs has a wealth of recruitment experience in the global product design industry. The site receives over 3 million unique monthly visitors and over 5 million page views each month. In addition, the platform has over 100,000 subscribers, offering employers access to a large audience of product design professionals.
The job board features a simple online job posting service and optional upgrades to increase job post visibility. The platform syndicates job posts to its partner network of websites, job boards, and social media channels; however, it lacks a free job posting option or bulk job packs.
- Yanko Design Jobs offers employers exposure to a large, international audience of design professionals.
- Job ads are distributed to Yanko Design's mailing list of over 30,000 members.
- Employers can edit and manage job ads at any time while the posts are active.
- Job posts are syndicated to partner job boards, such as Coroflot and Design Observer job board.
- Job ads are active for 90 days.
- The website attracts over 3 million unique views each month.
- Job posts are promoted on Yanko Design partner's social media channels.
- The "Featured" and "Highlighted" add-ons offer increased job ad visibility on the website.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform lacks bulk job posting packages.
- Yanko Design Jobs lacks a resume database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Yanko Design Jobs.
Single Job Posting
Feature Your Job
Highlight Your Job
How to Post a Job on Yanko Design Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Yanko Design Jobs.
Posting a job on Yanko Design Jobs.
Navigate to the Yanko Design home page.
From the home page, click on "JOBS" in the top menu bar. On the next page, click on "POST A JOB" on the right-hand side of the page.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Add your company information and application details. Once complete, click on "Preview this posting" toward the bottom of the page.
Preview your job post.
Review your job post for accuracy. To make any changes, click on "Edit Job" at the top of the page. Once you're happy with your job ad, click on "Continue."
Complete the payment and post your job.
Add your contact, billing, and payment information. Select the optional promotional tools and click on "Complete Purchase" to finish the payment process. Once the payment is complete, your job ad will be added to the Yanko Design job board.
If you have a coupon code, you can enter it on this page.
Yanko Design Jobs vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional social network and also allows employers to advertise vacancies in a range of industries. By contrast, Yanko Design Jobs is the career portal of the Yanko Design online design publication and offers employers access to a more specialized audience of design professionals.
Yanko Design Jobs vs. Coroflot:
Coroflot and Yanko Design Jobs both charge $295.00 for their job posting service and offer additional upgrades for increased visibility. Unlike Yanko Design Jobs, Coroflot offers bulk job posting packages, which may make it the better option for employers with multiple vacancies. In addition, Yanko Design Jobs lacks a resume database.
Yanko Design Jobs vs. Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) Job Board:
IDSA Job Board is a niche career site dedicated to the industrial design job market, whereas Yanko Design Jobs offers employers access to a broader range of design professionals. Both platforms feature job board syndication and social media promotion, but IDSA Job Board may be the better option for targeted hiring.