RAIC Job Board
Social media promotion
Resume database access
French job posting option
Applicant tracking tools
Founded in 1907, RAIC represents a large number of architects and architectural firms throughout Canada, providing members with industry-related news, educational programs, and community events. The platform also hosts a niche job board that advertises various vacancies aimed at architects, interior design technologists, and project managers.
While RAIC Job Board features social media promotion and employer branding, it is rather basic and lacks several key hiring tools, such as resume searches and promoted listings, offered by more affordable competitors like Archinect and Indeed.
- RAIC Job Board gives companies access to a niche network of qualified candidates throughout the architectural sector.
- The job board allows employers to list full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs at all career levels.
- RAIC members can post vacancies for free.
- Companies can add their logo to listings for increased brand promotion.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Vacancies are shared on the platform's social media pages for maximum exposure.
- The platform is more affordable than other niche job sites, such as CanU.
- The site has a French language option, aiding companies in bilingual hiring initiatives.
- RAIC Job Board is quite basic and lacks resume searches, candidate matching, and applicant tracking tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of RAIC Job Board.
RAIC members can post vacancies for free, while nonmembers are charged C$149.00 per job post.
How to Post a Job on RAIC Job Board:
Three easy steps for posting a job on RAIC Job Board.
Posting a job on RAIC Job Board.
Click on "JOBS."
From the home page, click on "JOBS" in the top menu and select "Buy Job Postings" toward the left-hand side of the page.
Purchase your listing.
Choose the quantity of job postings you'd like to buy and click on "ADD TO CART" toward the middle of the page. On the next page, review your order and click on "CHECKOUT" to proceed.
Add your billing details and company information to the online form. Once you're done, click on "REVIEW ORDER."
Create and post your job.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your vacancy to the job board.
RAIC Job Board vs. Archinect:
While RAIC Job Board and Archinect both offer employer branding and social media promotion, only the latter features access to a resume database. While RAIC Job Board paid job posting plan is more costly than that of Archinect, it offers a free job posting plan for members, which the latter lacks.
RAIC Job Board vs. CanU:
Like RAIC Job Board, CanU primarily caters to talent in architecture, but they also advertise urban planning roles. Both sites feature a French job posting option, but RAIC is the more affordable choice, charging C$149.00 per nonmember job post, while CanU's pricing starts from $250.00 for a nonmember posting.
RAIC Job Board vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is a popular job board that advertises general vacancies. In comparison, RAIC Job Board gives employers access to a more niche network of architectural talent. Job Bank is a free job posting service, and while members benefit from free job postings on RAIC Job Board, nonmembers are charged C$149.00 per post.
Royal Architectural Institute of Canada
Apr 01, 1907
6118 James Bell Dr., Manotick, ON K4M 1B3
What is RAIC?
RAIC Job Board is a niche job posting site that helps employers find and hire skilled architects, engineers, project managers, and interior design technologists throughout Canada.
What does it cost to post a job on RAIC?
RAIC members can post vacancies for free, but nonmembers are charged C$149.00 per job post.