From C$200.00 /post.
Applicant tracking system
Resume database search
Social media sharing
CanU Jobs is described as a "movement and organization" that's dedicated to the urbanization of Canada, offering everything from the latest news and events to helpful guides and job posting services. Thanks to its strong online presence, employers benefit from targeted social media promotion.
While employers have the option of joining CanU Jobs' membership, there are nonmember solutions available, including access to a standard job board that includes 90-day post durations.
- Compared to local competitors, such as Careers in Planning, CanU Jobs is the cost-effective option.
- Each job posting plan includes job ad promotion on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- The platform offers visibility before a niche target market.
- Job advertisements can be written in English and French.
- Employers are not required to become members of the platform before posting a job board.
- The platform is missing some standard features, including employer branding and Facebook campaigns.
- CanU Jobs is not a traditional job posting site and is primarily known for its urbanization projects and news.
- A CanU Jobs representative uploads the job ad to the site, which won't suit employers who prefer a hands-on approach.
- The website does not offer a resume database, candidate matching, or an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find online reviews of CanU Jobs.
1 Job/RFP Posting + 2 Tweets + 1 LinkedIn Share
2 Job/RFP Posting + 2 Tweets + 1 LinkedIn Share
3 Job/RFP Posting + 2 Tweets + 1 LinkedIn Share
1 Job/RFP Posting + 4 Tweets + 2 LinkedIn Shares
2 Job/RFP Posting + 4 Tweets + 2 LinkedIn Shares
3 Job/RFP Posting + 4 Tweets + 2 LinkedIn Shares
How to Post a Job on CanU Jobs:
CanU Jobs does not have the option to post jobs directly to its job board. To submit a job posting, employers would need to send an email in Word format with logos attached as JPEG files to info@CanU.ca.
CanU Jobs vs. Careers in Planning:
When comparing the two competitors, their diverse pricing stands out. With CanU Jobs, prices start at C$200.00 per post, whereas Careers in Planning charges C$813.75 for a single job post. However, while CanU Jobs does not offer a free plan, Careers in Planning provides a free plan for employers looking to hire students or graduates in Canada.
CanU Jobs vs. Municipal World:
A significant difference between Municipal World and CanU Jobs is their respective reach, with the former only covering the city of Mississauga. CanU Jobs, on the other hand, advertises jobs across the country and its plans start at C$200.00 per post. In comparison, Municipal World's plans start at C$429.00 for a single listing.
CanU Jobs vs. Job Bank:
Both CanU Jobs and Job Bank cover the whole of Canada, providing excellent exposure. However, that's where the two competitors' similarities end. While Job Bank is a free job board hosted by the Canadian government, CanU Jobs is a niche job board whose job posting prices range between C$200.00 and C$500.00 per post.
What is CanU Jobs?
CanU Jobs is a job board offered by the Council for Canadian Urbanism (CanU), a platform that targets the urbanization and planning community of Canada. The job board is free to access and employers are not required to sign up for a membership before posting.
How much does it cost to post a job on CanU Jobs?
CanU Jobs' pricing ranges between C$200.00 and C$500.00 per plan, depending on the package you choose.