1 Job (7 days)
1 Job (30 days)
Monthly Resume Downloads
Quick Resume Access up to 125 downloads
JobServe is one of the oldest online recruitment platforms in the world. Employers in Canada benefit from access to the site's 8 million registered job seekers and 2.5 million yearly new applications.
For Canadian employers, local job sites like Eluta.ca and Job Bank may be more effective as they have a greater reach in the country, and they're also more affordable. However, JobServe is s good option for hiring global talent.
- The platform attracts more than 8 million job seekers across the globe.
- Listings are sent to job seekers via email.
- JobServe uses mobile alerts to promote new job posts.
- Candidate matching is offered on all plans.
- The platform shares job posts with a network of job sites and aggregators.
- Every job post includes a company logo, profile, and banner advertising at no extra cost.
- The platform offers a wide range of plans as well as a selection of add-ons and bulk discounts.
- Employers can access the site's resume database.
- The platform offers online and phone support.
- There are no free options available.
- The platform is not available in French.
- JobServe does not offer 24/7 telephonic support.
- Online support is not in real-time.
- The platform doesn't use social media channels to promote job posts.
JobServe has a rating of 2.8 out of 5 stars on Sitejabber, based on five user reviews, and 3 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot, where it has two reviews. Some users complained about the outdated look of the user interface and irrelevant search results. Positive comments mentioned that the platform is best for posting IT jobs.
JobServe is accredited with the Better Business Bureau and has an A+ rating.
How to Post a Job on JobServe:
Five easy steps for posting a job on JobServe.
Posting a Job on JobServe.
Go to JobServe.
Start by navigating to the JobServe home page.
Sign in or register.
The landing page allows existing users to sign in or prompts new users to register. Enter your log in details or click on "Quick Registration." Follow the prompts to create an account, whereafter you'll be able to sign in.
Post your job.
Select "Post a Job" under the "My Jobs" tab on your dashboard. Fill in the online form, including the job title, description, and company details, then click on "Next."
Provide your payment details.
Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the check out process. The final step requires that you provide payment information. Take note that your listing will be reviewed before it is published on the site.
JobServe vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is more popular in Canada than JobServe and attracts millions of visitors throughout the country. It is also practical and convenient, as it automatically lists employers' new vacancies every time they update their company's careers page. However, JobServe offers more hiring features, including candidate matching.
JobServe vs. Job Bank:
Of the two sites, Job Bank offers employers greater value for less, with free job posting services, bilingual posting options, and a wide audience reach. While JobServe offers a few more hiring services, such as candidate matching, it does not have the same local foothold as Job Bank.
JobServe vs. Indeed:
Indeed is more popular than JobServe and caters to both the local and international job markets. While the site offers free and paid posting plans, JobServe only has paid options, starting at US$75.00 for a 7-day listing. Indeed may offer social media promotion and featured listings, but JobServe features robust candidate matching tools.