From C$330.00 /post.
Applicant tracking system
Resume database access
Phone and email.
JobConnect is a niche job board that serves job seekers and employers in Canada's payroll industry. Boasting a host of comprehensive features, including company profiles and resume database access, JobConnect provides local employers with a one-stop portal for all things recruitment.
When compared to local competitors, such as Jobs.ca and Job Bank, JobConnect does stand out as the more costly option. That said, those looking for a more targeted approach will benefit from JobConnect's regional exposure and screening capabilities.
- The website is available in both English and French.
- All plans include standard listings for up to 30 days.
- Employers can choose between bulk job posting packages.
- JobConnect offers access to a comprehensive resume database.
- The platform automatically sends new vacancies via email to potential candidates.
- Employers can add supporting documents and/or screening questions to the job ad.
- JobConnect allows employers to set up a company profile and add their logo to job ads, improving branding efforts.
- The job board offers a targeted hiring approach that places job ads before active payroll job seekers.
- JobConnect is missing social media promotion or job ad distribution services.
- The platform does not offer an applicant tracking system.
- There are no free posting options available.
- Job ads must first pass a verification process that could take up to seven business days.
- As of publication, JobConnect's resume database service is under construction and subsequently unavailable.
We were unable to find online reviews of JobConnect.
Standard Job Posting
Premium Job Posting
3 Pack - Standard Job Posting
5 Pack - Standard Job Posting
10 Pack - Standard Job Posting
3 Pack - Premium Job Posting
5 Pack - Premium Job Posting
10 Pack - Premium Job Posting
30 Day Resume Database Access
Standard Job Posting + Resume
How to Post a Job on JobConnect:
Four easy steps for posting a job on JobConnect.
Posting a job on JobConnect.
Go to the JobConnect portal.
Navigate to JobConnect's employer's portal and click on "Post a Job" in the main menu.
Create an employer account.
Complete the account registration form with your necessary details and click on "Create account." You will then receive an email to verify your email address. In your email, click on "Confirm email" and navigate back to your dashboard.
Once you've successfully logged in to the dashboard, add your company details under the header "Let's register your company" and click on "Save."
Complete the job ad form.
Next, select your plan of choice and then scroll down to view the job details form. Here, you'll need to provide all the details about your vacancy, including its location, job type, description, and categories.
Once you're ready to proceed, click on "Add to cart."
Complete the payment.
Review your cart on the following page and click on "Pay now" when you're ready. Finally, log in or create a PayPal account. Once you've successfully logged in, complete the payment details form and pay.
When your payment has been processed, your job ad will undergo a verification process that could take up to seven days. Once your ad has been verified, it will go live on the site.
JobConnect vs. Jobs.ca:
JobConnect and Jobs.ca offer different exposure with the latter advertising vacancies in a range of industries. JobConnect, on the other hand, is a payroll-focused job board that charges employers C$330.00 per post. Despite its extended reach across industries, Jobs.ca is slightly more affordable than JobConnect, costing C$325.00 per post.
JobConnect vs. Job Bank:
JobConnect instantly stands out as the more costly option, with prices starting at C$330.00 per post. In comparison, Job Bank is completely free. However, while Job Bank is great for advertising different vacancies, including payroll jobs, across the country, JobConnect provides a more targeted hiring approach for employers in the payroll industry.
JobConnect vs. Monster:
The two sites have similar features, such as resume database access and employer branding. However, Monster offers more robust features missing from JobConnect, such as social media sharing. Comparatively, Monster offers more budget control with pay-per-click pricing, starting at C$10.00 per day. With JobConnect, pricing starts at C$330.00 per post.