1 Job (7 days)
1 Job (30 days)
Monthly Resume Downloads
Quick CV Access 50 to 125 Downloads
With 25 years of experience, 8 million registered job seekers, and 2.5 million applications a year, JobServe is an excellent option for employers in Australia wanting to reach a global and local talent pool.
The platform also offers candidate matching, branding opportunities, and job distribution to a network of partner sites and job aggregators. However, it has limited local reach compared to sites such as SEEK and Adzuna.
- The platform attracts around 8 million job seekers across the globe.
- Listings are sent to job seekers via email.
- JobServe uses mobile alerts to promote new job posts.
- Candidate matching is offered on all plans.
- The company shares job posts with a network of job sites and aggregators.
- Every job post includes a company logo, profile, and banner advertising at no extra cost.
- The platform offers a wide range of plans as well as a selection of add-ons and bulk discounts.
- Employers can access the resume database.
- The platform offers online and phone support.
- JobServe has a global reach and is more affordable than JobsJobsJobs.com.au.
- No free options are available.
- Telephonic support is limited to working hours.
- Online support is not in real-time.
- The platform doesn't use social media channels to promote job posts.
- SEEK and Adzuna are more established in the region and might be better for hiring locally.
JobServe has a rating of 2.7 out of 5 stars on Sitejabber, based on more than five user reviews, and 3 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot, where it has two reviews. Some users complained about the outdated look of the user interface and irrelevant search results. Positive comments mentioned that the platform is best for posting IT jobs.
How to Post a Job on JobServe:
Five easy steps for posting a job on JobServe.
Posting a Job on JobServe.
Go to JobServe.
Start by navigating to the JobServe home page.
Sign in or register.
The landing page allows existing users to sign in or prompts new users to register. Enter your log in details or click on "Quick Registration." Follow the prompts to create an account, whereafter you'd be able to sign in.
Post your job.
Select "Post a Job" under the "My Jobs" tab on your dashboard. Fill in the online form, including the job title, description, and company details, then click on "Next."
Provide your payment details.
Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the check out process. The final step requires that you provide payment information. Take note that your listing will be reviewed before it is published on the site.
JobServe vs. JobsJobsJobs.com.au:
JobsJobsJobs.com.au is a well-known local job board that targets the modern job hunter with a range of tools, ensuring that job posts reach the right candidates. However, for infrequent job posters, the site is more expensive than JobServe. The site offers candidate matching and access to a resume database, and it also has a global reach.
JobServe vs. SEEK:
SEEK is the better option for hiring locally, as it is well-established in Australia, and offers many of the same features as JobServe. For attracting international candidates, JobServe may serve employers better. The site also offers candidate matching, which makes finding the right candidates easier.
JobServe vs. Adzuna:
Adzuna and JobServe reach job seekers using similar approaches and both offer candidate matching, employer branding opportunities, and global talent pools. Adzuna is the better option for hiring locally because it is more affordable and distributes job ads to Australian community media job boards.