Basic Account (20 job posts)
*14-day free trials are offered on all paid monthly and annual plans. **Two free months are offered on all paid annual plans.
HRCrossing is a dedicated job board for HR professionals. The site offers employers a range of recruitment services, including free and paid job posting plans, resume database access, job board syndication, and email alerts. The platform also aggregates listings from over 4.4 million job boards.
Although it's a U.S.-based company, Australian employers benefit from HRCrossing's exposure to an audience of local and global HR job seekers. However, there were only 45 jobs listed on the site at the time of writing, and the company lacks local phone support and advanced features such as ATS integration and social media promotion.
- The site connects Australian employers with thousands of local and global job seekers.
- Employers can choose between free basic job ads and paid packages.
- Australia-based employers qualify for free 14-day trials for all packages.
- More than 100 researchers match employers with qualified HR job seekers.
- Paid job posts are syndicated to over 500 job boards.
- The site features a resume database of HR professionals.
- An unlimited number of users can access employer accounts.
- Qualifying job seekers receive emailed job alerts.
- The site provides a user-friendly platform that includes resume sharing and rating of applicants.
- Customer support is available via email and live chat.
- Free basic job posts have a limited reach and are not distributed to other job boards.
- Job posting package costs are only quoted in U.S. dollars.
- The site lacks ATS integration and instant AI-powered candidate matching.
- The number of resume views is restricted across all paid packages.
- The platform lacks social media promotion.
- There is no local phone support for Australia-based users.
We were unable to find any online reviews of HRCrossing. EmploymentCrossing, HRCrossing's parent company, holds an A+ rating from the BBB. The website also features a number of testimonials from satisfied customers. EmploymentCrossing also features customer reviews on its site.
How to Post a Job on HRCrossing:
Five easy steps for posting a job on HRCrossing.
Posting a job on HRCrossing.
Navigate to the HRCrossing home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
On the next page, hover over the "Create a Job Posting" tab and select "Rates" from the drop-down menu. Choose a plan by clicking on "Select" beneath the most suitable job posting package.
Create your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.
Complete the payment process.
Fill out the online form with your credit card details and complete the payment. Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create your job post.
You can also pay via PayPal.
If you chose the free "Basic Account," you will not need to complete this step.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Once complete, click on "POST YOUR JOB" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
HRCrossing vs. Jobs in HR:
HRCrossing collects HR jobs from over 4 million global sites, while Jobs in HR requires no account and local HR job ads are emailed and posted directly to the site. HRCrossing offers free basic ads and 30-day syndicated job listing prices that start at US$199.00, whereas single 30-day ads on Jobs in HR cost A$180.00.
HRCrossing vs. SEEK:
HRCrossing features a global HR job board and job post aggregation, while SEEK is a top Australian general job posting site. Both require payment for resume views. Only HRCrossing offers free basic job ads, with 30-day syndicated job listing prices starting at US$199.00. SEEK features variable pricing based on job title and location.
HRCrossing vs. Adzuna:
Both HRCrossing and Adzuna have a global reach and syndicate job posts to other job boards. Unlike Adzuna, HRCrossing's paid plans offer employers access to resumes but only Adzuna features ATS integration. HRCrossing offers free basic job ads and its paid plans start from US$199.00 per month, whereas Adzuna charges A$199.00 +GST per job post.
What is HRCrossing?
HRCrossing is a human resource job board that employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with professionals in Australia and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on HRCrossing?
HRCrossing's paid pricing starts from US$199.00 per month, but a free basic option is also available.
How do I create an account on HRCrossing?
- Go to the HRCrossing home page.
- Click on "Sign Up" next to "Employer" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details.
- Click on "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.