The Mandy Network Jobs
Applicant tracking tools
Calendar management tools
The Mandy Network is one of the world's largest online creative communities, with over 2.4 million registered members based across the world. The platform is membership-only, and its services and products include access to a free music and entertainment job board, an agent directory, forums, guides, and media sharing.
While The Mandy Network's job board does offer excellent job ad exposure, the platform is missing some standard features offered by its competitors, including job ad distribution, sponsored posts, and bulk job ads.
- Posting a job ad on The Mandy Network's job board is completely free.
- Employers can view and manage applications, shortlist candidates, and schedule interviews through the dashboard.
- The platform allows employers to share media and auditions.
- Employers gain access to a comprehensive database where they can search for and contact candidates directly.
- The Mandy Network offers employers a personal calendar to help create and manage call dates.
- Employers can contact The Mandy Network's team to discuss automated shortlisting options.
- It's free to create an employer's profile on The Mandy Network.
- The Mandy Network's job board is more affordable than local competitors, including the Orchestras Canada job board.
- The platform does not offer bulk job postings or featured posts.
- The Mandy Network's job board is missing candidate matching and job ad distribution.
- Applicants must pay for membership in The Mandy Network to apply for jobs, which may impact the number of submissions.
- The platform does not offer a French translation option.
While there are a limited number of reviews for The Mandy Network's job board, the platform did receive over 900 reviews on Trustpilot, garnering an average rating of 3.4 stars. Job seekers predominantly contribute to these reviews, and their consensus suggests that the platform often falls short in delivering results and effective communication.
We also found more than 600 reviews on Sitejabber, where the platform maintains a rating of 4.0 stars. While the majority of reviews are also from job seekers, we did find one notable review from an employer that stated the site favored job posts from more recognizable companies.
It's free to post a job ad on The Mandy Network's job board.
The Mandy Network Jobs vs. Canadian Live Music Association Job Board:
While The Mandy Network job board and the Canadian Live Music Association job board offer targeted hiring, only the former is free for employers. With the Canadian Live Music Association job board, job posting is only free for members, with nonmembers having to pay C$75.00 +HST per post. However, only The Mandy Network Jobs has applicant tracking.
The Mandy Network Jobs vs. Orchestras Canada Job Board:
Despite both The Mandy Network Jobs and the Orchestras Canada job board offering targeted hiring, only the latter targets those in the orchestra sector. While The Mandy Network Jobs is free of charge, the Orchestras Canada job board charges C$85.00 per post for members and C$175.00 per post for nonmembers, making it the costlier alternative.
The Mandy Network Jobs vs. MusicCareers:
The Mandy Network's job board is free, while MusicCareers' pricing begins at US$149.00 per post. However, the latter does provide a free plan for internships, freelance, and volunteer positions. MusicCareers is missing applicant tracking tools, unlike The Mandy Network Jobs, but it compensates for this with its featured listings.