The Mandy Network Jobs
Social media sharing
Applicant tracking tools
Calendar management tools
The Mandy Network is one of the world's largest online creative communities, with over 2.4 million registered members based across the world. The platform is membership-only, and its services and products include access to a free music and entertainment job board, an agent directory, forums, guides, and media sharing.
While The Mandy Network's job board does offer excellent job ad exposure, the platform is missing some standard features offered by its competitors, including job ad distribution, sponsored posts, and bulk job ads.
- Posting a job ad on The Mandy Network's job board is completely free.
- Employers can view and manage applications, shortlist candidates, and schedule interviews through the dashboard.
- The platform allows employers to share media and auditions.
- Employers gain access to a comprehensive database where they can search for and contact candidates directly.
- The Mandy Network offers employers a personal calendar to help create and manage call dates.
- Employers can contact the platform's support team to discuss automated shortlisting options.
- It's free to create an employer's profile on The Mandy Network.
- The platform does not offer bulk job postings or featured posts.
- The Mandy Network's job board is missing candidate matching and job ad distribution.
- Applicants must pay for membership to apply for jobs, which may impact the number of submissions.
While there are a limited number of reviews for The Mandy Network's job board, the platform did receive over 900 reviews on Trustpilot, garnering an average rating of 3.4 stars. Job seekers predominantly contribute to these reviews, and their consensus suggests that the platform often falls short in delivering results and effective communication.
We also found more than 600 reviews on Sitejabber, where the platform maintains a rating of 4.0 stars. While the majority of reviews are also from job seekers, we did find one notable review from an employer that stated the site favored job posts from more recognizable companies.
It's free to post a job ad on The Mandy Network's job board.
The Mandy Network Jobs vs. MusicCareers:
MusicCareers' pricing starts at US$149.00 per post, whereas The Mandy Network's job board is free. That said, MusicCareers does provide a free plan for internships, freelance, and volunteer jobs. In contrast to The Mandy Network's job board, MusicCareers is missing applicant tracking tools. However, the latter does provide featured listings.
The Mandy Network Jobs vs. Music Jobs:
The Mandy Network's job board and Music Jobs both offer a free job board for employers looking to hire creative artists. However, the primary distinction between the two competitors comes down to their features, with The Mandy Network's job board providing more extensive offerings, including applicant tracking and scheduling tools.
The Mandy Network vs. Music Mark Job Board:
The Music Mark job board and The Mandy Network job board share comparable benefits, including targeted hiring and extensive reach. While The Mandy Network's job board is free, the Music Mark job board charges nonmembers £250.00 +VAT per post. However, only The Mandy Network's job board offers applicant tracking and scheduling options.