Paid posting upgrades
Applicant tracking system (ATS) syncing
Candidate matching tools
Phone and email.
EntertainmentCareers.Net provides employers with comprehensive recruitment services to find and hire skilled candidates in the media, entertainment, and related industries. Prominent local companies that have used the job board include ITVS, Disney, Sony Music, and National Geographic.
EntertainmentCareers.Net's free job posting plan makes it a cost-effective option when compared to several niche alternatives, such as BroadcastJobs.com. While the job board has a good selection of hiring tools, it does not have a strong local foothold and employers may have better luck using a U.K.-based platform, such as thecallsheet.co.uk.
- EntertainmentCareers.Net offers a free job posting plan for employers.
- Listings can be upgraded to be featured on the job board's home page and at the top of job categories for added reach.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can add their logo and company description to the platform's home page to aid brand awareness.
- Vacancies can be added to EntertainmentCareers.Net's weekly email newsletter, which has more than 20,000 subscribers.
- The platform allows employers to sync their ATS to the job board to efficiently manage job posts and applicants.
- Listings are shared via the job board's social media pages for maximum exposure.
- While posting a job to the platform is free, employers have to purchase job post upgrades for additional recruitment tools.
- Staffing firms do not qualify for the free posting plan and are charged a fee for listing roles.
- EntertainmentCareers.Net lacks access to a resume database and candidate matching services.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
- Pricing is not available in pounds sterling.
- The platform does not offer local customer support.
While online reviews of EntertainmentCareers.Net are limited online, the company has an A+ rating on Better Business Bureau.
Basic Job Posting
Basic Job Posting (Staffing Firms)
Add On: Refer Applicants to your Website/ATS/Career Center
*The job board offers additional visibility upgrade options, as well as newsletter and banner advertising plans.
EntertainmentCareers.Net vs. BroadcastJobs.com:
While EntertainmentCareers.Net lists media and entertainment-related roles, BroadcastJobs.com primarily focuses on the broadcasting industry. Of the two, only EnterntainmentCareers.Net has a free job posting plan, while BroadcastJobs.com charges £149.00 +VAT per post. Both platforms offer ATS integrations.
EntertainmentCareers.Net vs. thecallsheet.co.uk:
Like EntertainmentCareers.Net, thecallsheet.co.uk advertises a wide variety of TV and film-related jobs. However, the latter primarily caters to the U.K. job market and may offer employers a more targeted approach to hiring local talent. Both sites have a free job posting plan, but only EntertainmentCareers.Net has paid upgrades.
EntertainmentCareers.Net vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a well-known general job board with a wide local reach. In comparison, EntertainmentCareers.Net facilitates global postings and specializes in helping employers hire media and entertainment professionals. While a new customer post on Reed.co.uk costs £89.00 +VAT, EntertainmentCareers.Net has a free posting plan.