It is free to post a job on ScreenSkills jobs.
ScreenSkills jobs offers employers a targeted approach to recruiting professionals for roles in film, television, visual effects, gaming, and animation. While the job site does not offer any additional job posting features, such as highlighted listings or job post distribution, it is a free service.
- It is free to submit job listings.
- Job postings are submitted via a simple online form.
- A company logo can be included in job postings.
- The platform attracts over 230,000 monthly website visitors.
- The site attracts industry professionals with a range of news, research, and skills development resources.
- There are no premium job posting features, such as highlighted listings.
- The site does not offer an applicant tracking system or integrations.
- There is no searchable CV database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ScreenSkills jobs.
ScreenSkills Jobs vs. The Stage Jobs:
The Stage Jobs attracts more monthly website traffic than ScreenSkills jobs, offering employers a wider reach. Unlike ScreenSkills jobs, which offers a free job posting service, The Stage Jobs only offers paid packages, the pricing of which is not made readily available online. However, it offers more hiring tools, including email campaigns.
ScreenSkills Jobs vs. Arts Jobs:
Arts Jobs is a free job board provided by the Arts Council England, a publicly funded organization. ScreenSkills jobs is also a free service that is provided by an initiative dedicated to the development of the local arts and culture sector. However, it lacks certain features that Arts Jobs offers, such as an employer dashboard.
ScreenSkills Jobs vs. ProductionBase:
Compared to ScreenSkills jobs, which only offers free postings and a simple job post submission process, ProductionBase stands out as more feature-rich, with both a free job posting service and paid advertising options. The latter also offers an employer dashboard for managing job ads and a searchable candidate database.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
July 6, 2023