The Stage Jobs
Contact for quote.
Social media sharing
Phone and email.
The Stage Jobs offers targeted hiring and boasts a variety of standard features, including featured listings, advertorials, and email campaigns. Despite its great local exposure, the platform still lacks some of the advanced features offered by competing platforms, including CV database access, job ad distribution, and applicant tracking tools.
- The Stage Jobs receives over 750,000 site visits per month and over 1.5 million page views.
- More than 70,000 job seekers have signed up for job email alerts.
- Employers can have their job ads featured on the "Hot Jobs" list.
- The Stage Jobs offers customizable job posting packages to suit businesses with diverse hiring needs.
- Job ads can be posted on The Stage Jobs website and printed in The Stage's newspaper to boost exposure.
- All online listings are SEO-optimized to improve search results.
- For added reach, employers can advertise their vacancies through email campaigns.
- If employers opt for social media sharing, job ads are advertised before more than 250,000 followers.
- Employers can opt to have an advertorial written about their company to improve brand recognition.
- Regular advertisers on the site include the Royal Opera House, the Royal Shakespeare Company, and Disneyland Paris.
- There is no free job posting plan available.
- The Stage Jobs does not mention CV database access, applicant tracking tools, or candidate matching.
- While job ads are printed and emailed to job seekers, the site does not offer job ad distribution options.
- There are no fixed packages available, which could work out more costly if you're looking to use some robust features.
We were unable to find online reviews of The Stage Jobs.
The Stage Jobs does not provide full pricing on its website. Employers interested in advertising vacancies on The Stage Jobs can contact customer support to create a bespoke job posting plan.
The Stage Jobs vs. ScreenSkills Jobs:
Between the two competitors, The Stage Jobs stands out for its wide range of features, which include social media sharing, SEO-optimized listings, and email campaigns — all of which are missing from ScreenSkills Jobs. However, unlike ScreenSkills Jobs, which is currently running as a pilot program, The Stage Jobs is not free of charge.
The Stage Jobs vs. ProductionBase:
Both The Stage Jobs and ProductionBase offer paid advertising options to boost exposure. However, only ProductionBase offers a free plan as well, making it the most cost-effective choice. In comparison, The Stage Jobs has the best reach, thanks to its SEO-optimized ads, social media sharing, and email alerts, all missing from ProductionBase's plan.
The Stage Jobs vs. The Dots:
Similar to The Stage Jobs, The Dots has a niche job board for the U.K.'s creative industry. However, while both platforms offer paid listings, only The Dots has a free plan on offer. Additionally, The Dots' plans also include features missing from The Stage Jobs' offerings, such as applicant tracking tools, bulk job postings, and 3-month postings.