Free and paid options.
Searchable resume database
Job post distribution
While CreativeJobs offers great value with a free posting option and 90-day ad duration, the site attracts very little traffic, which may impact the number of responses employers' can expect. However, since employers can post ads for free, there is no harm in using this site in addition to other portals with greater reach, such as Creativepool.
- The platform targets a niche audience of creative professionals in the U.K.
- Employers can post job ads for free.
- All job posts are live for 90 days.
- Job posts are shared on CreativeJobs' social media pages and to other job search engines, including Indeed and Adzuna.
- Employers can include their company logo with job ads at no extra cost.
- Job postings can be easily managed from a simple employer dashboard.
- Employers can create a company profile to be included in the site's list of top creative recruitment agencies in the U.K.
- There are no add-on options to highlight listings for increased visibility.
- The site lacks additional hiring tools, such as a searchable CV database and candidate management tools.
- The website attracts low volumes of traffic.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CreativeJobs.
Single 90-Day Job Posting
Multiple Job Postings
How to Post a Job on CreativeJobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on CreativeJobs.
Posting a job on CreativeJobs.
Click on "Post a Job."
Go to the CreativeJobs website and click on "Post a Job" in the menu toward the left of the page.
Create an account.
Scroll down the page to the "How To Post" heading and click on "Register." Complete and submit the online form.
Confirm your details on the next page by clicking on "Register."
Create your job post.
Complete the online form with details about the job you want to advertise, including the job title, a job description, and location. You can also include application instructions, salary information, and contact details. When complete, click on "Next" toward the bottom right of the page.
Review and post your job ad.
Look over the preview of your job ad and ensure that all the details are correct. To make changes to your listing, click on "Edit" toward the bottom-right of the page. When you are satisfied with your job post, select "Post Job" to publish your listing.
CreativeJobs vs. Creativepool:
Creativepool and CreativeJobs both target the creative industries in the U.K. and offer a free job posting option. However, Creativepool attracts more website visitors than CreativeJobs and offers more hiring tools, including access to a candidate database, which CreativeJobs lacks.
CreativeJobs vs. Design Jobs Board:
Unlike CreativeJobs, Design Jobs Board does not offer a free posting option. However, Design Jobs Board provides more posting plans, including premium listing options, which CreativeJobs lacks. Design Jobs Board is also the more popular of the two, with far more listings and monthly site visitors.
CreativeJobs vs. British Creative Jobs:
Neither British Creative Jobs nor CreativeJobs attract large volumes of website traffic. While CreativeJobs distributes job ads to other job search engines, British Creative Jobs is powered by CV-Library, thereby also offering employers extended reach, along with access to more advanced hiring tools. However, CreativeJobs offers free postings.