£499.00 +VAT /mo.
Design Jobs Board supports the U.K.'s creative community by connecting employers and agencies with the best creative talent. The site is a prominent career platform for creative professionals owing to its simplicity and ease of use.
Established in London in 2008, the Design Jobs Board has expanded to serve an international audience in the U.K., Europe, North America, and Australia. Although job postings are competitively priced, the platform lacks recruiting resources, such as a CV database, employer dashboard, and applicant management tools.
- Design Jobs Board is a niche job posting site that caters to the creative industry's job market.
- Job posts are distributed to the company's social media channels with an audience of over 14,000 followers.
- The website is very simple and easy to use.
- The platform's job posting packages are more affordable than competitors, such as Design Week and The Drum.
- "Premium" listings are highlighted and receive 500% more views than standard listings.
- The company offers bulk job posting packages at a discounted rate.
- The "Recruitment" package features automated and bespoke postings to the company's social media platforms.
- The site has no free job posting option.
- The platform lacks an employer dashboard and candidate management tools.
- The organization's recruitment resources are limited to job postings.
- There is no CV database where employers can view candidates and their portfolios.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Design Jobs Board. However, the site does feature testimonials from satisfied clients, under the website's "About" section. Customers praised the website's ease of use and support in filling their job vacancies.
How to Post a Job on Design Jobs Board:
Four easy steps to posting a job on Design Jobs Board.
Posting a job on Design Jobs Board.
Navigate to the Design Jobs Board home page.
From the Design Jobs Board home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top menu bar.
Create your job post.
Fill in the online form with your job vacancy details. Choose a pricing plan at the bottom of the page and accept the terms and conditions. Then, click "Preview" to review your job post.
Review and submit your job post.
Check your job ad for inaccuracies. You can click "Edit" toward the bottom of the page to change your job post. Once you're happy with the job post, click "Submit."
Complete the payment and post your job.
On the next page, enter your payment details and click "Pay." Your job post will be processed and appear on the Design Jobs Board website.
Design Jobs Board vs. If You Could Jobs:
Design Jobs Board and If You Could Jobs are similar job boards that both cater to the U.K.'s creative industry. Their job posting packages are similarly priced and both platforms offer comparable recruitment features, such as social media sharing; however, If You Could Jobs has a larger audience of over 30,000 followers.
Design Jobs Board vs. Creativepool:
Like Design Jobs Board, Creativepool is a platform where employers can connect with creative professionals. Creativepool is the more affordable of the two job boards, offering up to 10 standard job postings for free. The website also features more paid job posting packages and reaches a larger audience of some 303,000 members.
Design Jobs Board vs. Design Week:
Design Week is a prominent creative job board in the U.K. The website receives over 100,000 unique monthly visitors; however, job ads are significantly more expensive than Design Jobs Board, starting from £875.00 for a standard listing, making Design Jobs Board the more affordable option.
What is Design Jobs Board?
Design Jobs Board is a job board that is dedicated to the creative industry where employers and agencies can advertise job vacancies and connect with creative professionals across the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on Design Jobs Board?
Design Jobs Board's pricing starts from £99.00 +VAT for a standard job ad that lasts 30 days. The website also features a reduced rate of £49.00 +VAT for advertising internship positions, as well as bulk job posting options.
Where can I find job descriptions for creative professionals?
You can try Betterteam's job description templates for the advertising, arts, and media industry.
Where can I find interview questions for creative professionals?
You can try Betterteam's interview questions for the advertising, arts, and media industry.