Premium Job Listing
PrintWeek Jobs is a niche job board that allows employers to post jobs in the print, packaging, sale, production, buying, prepress, and finishing sectors of the U.K.'s printing industry. As the official job board of the online publication PrintWeek, the site is well-established and has a database of over 42,000 registered job seekers.
PrintWeek Jobs gives employers access to a highly defined audience of printing professionals. The platform has numerous paid job posting options to choose from, with recruitment services such as CV searches, email advertising, featured listings, and social media promotion.
- PrintWeek Jobs lets employers post vacancies across the U.K.
- The platform offers several job posting packages to suit individual hiring needs.
- Employers can add their company logo to their job posts for increased brand awareness.
- The platform features an applicant tracking system.
- Employers can access the site's CV database to connect with candidates.
- The "Featured Listing" package highlights job posts, which are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The "Extended Reach" package includes social media promotion for increased exposure.
- The site features a dashboard from which employers can monitor applications.
- Employers can filter applications with screening questions.
- PrintWeek Jobs does not provide a free job posting option.
- Employers can only access the candidate database after they've contacted the organization.
- Listings aren't shared to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of PrintWeek Jobs.
How to Post a Job on PrintWeek Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on PrintWeek Jobs.
Posting a Job on PrintWeek Jobs.
Start the job posting process.
Navigate to PrintWeek Jobs' home page and click on "Recruiters" in the top-right corner.
On the next page, click on "Post a job" toward the left-hand side of the screen.
Choose a job posting package.
Select your preferred job posting plan and click on "Advertise now" underneath it.
Create an account.
Select "Register as a new user?" and fill out the online form with your details. Once you're done, click on "Sign Up."
A verification link will be sent to your email. Follow the link to activate your account.
Create your job ad.
Add information about the listing you'd like to post, such as the job title, publication date, location, and job description. Once you're done, click on "Save and continue."
Pay for your job post.
Add your address details and billing information to the online form. Once you're done, click on "Submit."
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the site.
PrintWeek Jobs vs. Ozzle Jobs:
PrintWeek Jobs and Ozzle Jobs both advertise jobs in the U.K.'s printing industry. While PrintWeek Jobs charges £399.00 for a basic job post, Ozzle Jobs charges £185.00 per post, which may be better suited to employers on a tight budget. Both sites offer featured listings and CV searches, but PrintWeek Jobs also has a social media upgrade.
PrintWeek Jobs vs. Design Jobs Board:
While both platforms advertise printing vacancies, Design Jobs Board also lists a wide variety of creative roles. The site is also more affordable than PrintWeek Jobs, charging £99.00 plus VAT for a single listing. Both sites offer featured listings and social media promotion, but PrintWeek Jobs also has a CV database, which Design Jobs Board lacks.
PrintWeek Jobs vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library advertises vacancies in all industries. In comparison, PrintWeek Jobs is more niche and caters to the printing industry, which might be the better option for targeted hiring. While both platforms offer featured job posting options, CV-Library shares jobs to partner sites, affording employers a wider reach.
What is PrintWeek Jobs?
What does it cost to post a job on PrintWeek Jobs?
PrintWeek Jobs' pricing starts at £399.00 for a single job post.
How do I create a PrintWeek Jobs account?
- Navigate to PrintWeek Jobs' home page.
- Click on "Recruiters" and select "Register" toward the right-hand side of the page.
- Fill out the online form and click on "Sign Up."
- Activate your account by clicking on the verification link sent to your email.
How do I delete a job post on PrintWeek Jobs?
- Log in to your account and click on "Your Jobs."
- Select the job post you'd like to remove and click on "Delete" under "Actions."