From £458.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Up to four weeks.
CV database access
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
PrintWeek Jobs is a niche job board that allows employers to post jobs in the print, packaging, sale, production, buying, prepress, and finishing sectors of the U.K.'s printing industry. As the official job board of the online publication PrintWeek, the site is well-established and has a database of over 42,000 registered job seekers.
PrintWeek Jobs gives employers access to a highly defined audience of printing professionals. The platform has numerous paid job posting options to choose from, offering recruitment services such as CV searches, email advertising, featured listings, and social media promotion.
- PrintWeek Jobs lets employers post vacancies across the U.K.
- The platform offers several job posting packages to suit individual hiring needs.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts for increased brand awareness.
- The platform features an applicant tracking system.
- The Featured Listing package highlights job posts, which are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- Employers can access the site's CV database to connect with suitable candidates.
- The site features a dashboard from which employers can monitor applications.
- The Extended Reach plan includes social media promotion for increased exposure.
- Employers can filter applications with screening questions.
- PrintWeek Jobs does not offer a free job posting option.
- Employers can only access the candidate database after they've contacted the organization.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of PrintWeek Jobs.
Premium Job Listing
PrintWeek Jobs vs. Ozzle Jobs:
PrintWeek Jobs and Ozzle Jobs both advertise jobs in the U.K.'s printing industry. While PrintWeek Jobs charges £458.00 +VAT per post, Ozzle Jobs charges £185.00 per post, which may be better suited to employers on a tight budget. Both sites offer CV searches, but PrintWeek Jobs also has a social media promotion upgrade.
PrintWeek Jobs vs. Design Jobs Board:
While both platforms advertise printing vacancies, Design Jobs Board also lists a wide variety of creative roles. The site is also more affordable than PrintWeek Jobs, charging £99.00 +VAT for a single listing. Both sites offer featured listings and social media promotion, but PrintWeek Jobs also has a CV database, which Design Jobs Board lacks.
PrintWeek Jobs vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library advertises vacancies in all industries. In comparison, PrintWeek Jobs is more niche and caters to the printing industry, which may be the better option for targeted hiring. While both platforms offer featured job posting options, CV-Library distributes jobs to partner sites, affording employers a wider reach.