Bulk CV Downloads
PrintWeek Jobs is a niche job board that allows employers to post jobs in the print, packaging, sale, production, buying, prepress, and finishing sectors of the U.K.'s printing industry. As the official job board of the online publication PrintWeek, the site is well-established and has a database of over 42,000 registered job seekers.
PrintWeek Jobs gives employers access to a highly defined audience of printing professionals. The platform has numerous paid job posting options to choose from, with recruitment services such as CV searches, email advertising, featured listings, and social media promotion.
- The job board lets employers post jobs across the U.K.
- The platform offers employers several job posting packages to suit their individual hiring needs.
- The site allows employers to add their company logo to their job posts.
- The platform features an applicant tracking system.
- Employers can access the site's CV database to connect with candidates.
- The "Featured Listing" package highlights job posts, which are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The "Extended Reach" package includes social media promotion for increased exposure.
- The site features a dashboard from which employers can monitor applications.
- Employers can filter applications with screening questions.
- The platform does not provide a free job posting option.
- Employers can only access the candidate database after they've contacted the organization.
We were unable to find any online reviews of PrintWeek Jobs.
How to Post a Job on PrintWeek Jobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on PrintWeek Jobs.
Posting a job on PrintWeek Jobs.
Start the job posting process.
Navigate to PrintWeek Jobs' home page and click "Post a job" on the top menu bar.
Create an account.
Select "Create an account" in the top right-hand corner. Then, fill out the online registration form and click "Create an account."
A verification link will be sent to your email. Follow the link to activate your account.
Choose a job posting package.
Select "Advertise a job" in the top menu bar. Then, select your preferred job posting option and click on "Advertise now" underneath it.
Create your job ad.
Add information such as job title, publication date, location, and job description. Once you're done, click on "Save and continue."
Proceed to checkout.
Add supporting documents, and click "Go straight to basket."
You also have the option to preview the job post by clicking "Preview this job." You can go back and edit the information by clicking "Continue Editing."
Select additional upgrades you'd like to add to your job post and click "Continue to basket."
Pay for your job post.
Apply a discount code if you have one, and click "Checkout." Then, review your order to ensure that all the information is correct, and click "Pay online" to pay for your job post.
Your job post will then go live.
PrintWeek Jobs vs. Ozzle Jobs:
PrintWeek Jobs and Ozzle Jobs both advertise jobs in the U.K.'s printing industry. While PrintWeek Jobs charges £399.00 for a basic job post, Ozzle Jobs costs £185.00 per post, which may be better suited to employers on a tight budget. Both platforms offer featured listings and CV searches, but PrintWeek Jobs also has a social media upgrade.
PrintWeek Jobs vs. Taylor Higson:
Taylor Higson is a recruitment company specializing in posting printing jobs. While both platforms send jobs to candidates via email alerts, Taylor Higson features an executive search service that PrintWeek Jobs lacks. Taylor Higson does not disclose pricing details online, but PrintWeek Jobs has various paid job posting options available.
PrintWeek Jobs vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library advertises vacancies in all industries. PrintWeek Jobs, however, is more niche and caters to the printing industry, which might be the better option for employers in search of specialized candidates. While both platforms offer featured job posting options, CV-Library shares jobs to partner sites, giving employers a wider reach.
What is PrintWeek Jobs?
What does it cost to post a job on PrintWeek Jobs?
PrintWeek Jobs' pricing starts at £399.00 for a single job post. The site also offers several featured job posting options and CV downloads.
How do I create a PrintWeek Jobs account?
- Navigate to PrintWeek Jobs' home page.
- Click "Recruiter login."
- Select "Create an account" and fill out the online registration form.
- Click "Create an account."
- Verify your account by clicking the link sent to your email.
How do I delete a job post on PrintWeek Jobs?
- Sign in to your account and click "Your jobs."
- Select the job post you'd like to remove and click "Delete."