Journalism.co.uk Job Board
From £220.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
CV matching services
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
Email and phone.
Founded in 1999, the Journalism.co.uk job board is a niche job site that offers great journalism resources and allows employers to list jobs related to writing, editing, journalism, and more. The platform receives around 135,000 visits per month, with most traffic coming from the U.K.
The Journalism.co.uk job board does allow for international job postings, but very few appear on the job board. There is also a dedicated U.S. job board which, at the time of writing, listed zero postings. There are other local job boards that are more affordable and that receive higher traffic from the U.K.
- The job board is used by a range of publishers, news sites, magazines, media agencies, and more to find quality staff.
- Most vacancies on the site are for U.K.-based jobs, making it a great place to find local hires.
- Employers can choose from standard, featured, premium, and increased exposure job ads.
- Job postings reach an audience of over 38,000 registered job seekers.
- There are sizeable discounts for employers who purchase credit bundles.
- Listings are shared on the job board's social media pages for added reach.
- CV matching makes it easier to find candidates by sector, category, salary range, and location.
- Employers may hide their contact details in job ads and allow for strictly online applications.
- The Journalism.co.uk job board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Only around 45% of total site traffic comes from the U.K.
- There are other job boards, like Reed.co.uk that offer more affordable rates and access to a larger talent pool.
- The U.S. version of the job board currently has no jobs posted to it.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Journalism.co.uk job board.
Standard Media Job Listing
Featured Job Listing
Premium Job Listing
Job of the Week
*Bulk job credit bundles are available.
Journalism.co.uk Job Board vs. Creativepool:
Creativepool offers a free plan and gives employers access to a database of more than 300,000 members, while the Journalism.co.uk job board only has paid options and a database of less than 40,000 job seekers. For local hires, the Journalism.co.uk job board is the better option, but Creativepool connects employers to both local and global talent.
Journalism.co.uk Job Board vs. Jobs in Books:
Jobs in Books does not provide pricing or allow for direct job postings, while the Journalism.co.uk job board does. Employers who need to fill vacancies fast will benefit from the Journalism.co.uk job board as postings can be purchased online and they don't need to wait for an agent to get back to them before the listing goes live.
Journalism.co.uk Job Board vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the biggest job boards in the U.K., and it offers competitive rates in addition to discounts for new users. Reed.co.uk is the better option for those with limited funds who need to reach a wide talent pool. However, employers may be able to find employees sooner with the Journalism.co.uk job board's targeted hiring.