Post a Job for £10*
Post Unlimited Jobs**
£50.00 +VAT /mo.
*Users can access one full CV with contact details from the Mystery Hire pages upon registration and with every third job posting.
**Includes unlimited access to CVs from the Mystery Hire pages.
GoToJobBoard is a dedicated job board for IT and digital roles in the healthcare market in the U.K., including the NHS, private healthcare providers, and IT software and system suppliers. The site offers two job posting plans, access to candidate profiles and CVs, and a user-friendly online dashboard for managing and tracking job postings.
The platform's job posting service is far more affordable than most local competitors that target the IT and tech industries and offers a more defined audience within the IT sector. While the site doesn't offer as wide a reach as some general job portals, it is an attractive option for targeted hiring.
- The platform targets a niche audience of IT and digital professionals within the NHS and healthcare industry in the U.K.
- The site offers one-off job postings and a subscription plan to suit different hiring needs.
- Users receive one free CV credit upon registration.
- Employers can search the Mystery Hire pages for candidate profiles that match their job opening.
- Employers can easily manage job ads and track related metrics, including job views, applications, and the apply rate, online.
- The site is more affordable than other niche sites, such as CW Jobs.
- There is no free job posting option.
- One-off posts are only live for 15 days, while those on the subscription plan are displayed for 30 days.
We were unable to find any online reviews of GoToJobBoard.
How to Post a Job on GoToJobBoard:
Five easy steps for posting a job on GoToJobBoard.
Posting a job on GoToJobBoard.
Click on "Recruiters."
You'll find this option in the main menu on GoToJobBoard's home page.
Select a job posting plan.
Scroll down the page to the two job posting packages and click on "Buy" beneath the plan you'd like to purchase.
Create an account.
Complete the online form with your contact and company details. Once complete, read through the site's terms and conditions, tick the box if you agree, and click on the orange "Register" button toward the bottom of the page. Then, complete the CAPTCHA test.
Make the payment.
Review your order and click on "Place Order." You'll be redirected to a payment portal to complete the purchase.
Create your job post.
Once you've purchased a job posting plan, you can create your job ad. Navigate to the "Job Postings" tab on your account page and click on the orange "Post A Job" button to get started.
GoToJobBoard vs. HealthJobsUK.com:
GoToJobBoard has a starting price of £10.00 +VAT per post, while HealthJobsUK.com does not make their pricing readily available online. While the latter features a wide range of healthcare-related jobs, GoToJobBoard specializes in IT and digital roles within the healthcare sector, making it the better option for targeted hiring.
GoToJobBoard vs. CW Jobs:
CW Jobs is far costlier than GoToJobBoard but also attracts greater volumes of website traffic and has more profiles in its searchable CV database. However, GoToJobBoard offers a more targeted approach to hiring by specializing in IT and digital roles within healthcare, whereas CW Jobs is a general IT and tech job board.
GoToJobBoard vs. Reed.co.uk:
Of the two competitors, Reed.co.uk is the more costly option, with prices starting at £89.00 +VAT per post. While GoToJobBoard only charges £10.00 +VAT for a single job posting, the platform does not offer Reed.co.uk's exposure. However, as a niche job board, GoToJobBoard may help employers find specialist staff faster.
What is GoToJobBoard?
GoToJobBoard is a specialist job board that helps employers fill IT and digital roles within the U.K. healthcare sector, both within the NHS and the private sphere.
What does it cost to post a job on GoToJobBoard?
GoToJobBoard's pricing starts at £10.00 +VAT for a single job post. Users can post an unlimited number of ads for £50.00 +VAT per month.
How do I create a GoToJobBoard account?
- Navigate to GoToJobBoard's home page.
- Click on "Sign up" in the top-right corner.
- Select the "Employer" tile.
- Complete and submit the online form.