£100.00 +VAT /mo.
Job post duration
CV database access
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
GoToJobBoard is a dedicated job board for IT and digital roles in the healthcare market in the U.K., including the NHS, private healthcare providers, and IT software and system suppliers. The site offers two job posting plans, access to candidate profiles and CVs, and a user-friendly online dashboard for managing job postings.
The platform's job posting service is far more affordable than most local competitors that target the IT and tech industries and offers a more defined audience within the IT sector. While the site doesn't offer as wide a reach as some general job portals, it is an attractive option for targeted hiring.
- The platform targets a niche audience of IT and digital professionals within the NHS and healthcare industry in the U.K.
- The site offers one-off job postings and a subscription plan to suit different hiring needs.
- Users receive one free CV credit upon registration.
- Employers can search the Mystery Hire pages for candidate profiles that match their job opening.
- The site is more affordable than other niche sites, such as CW Jobs.
- Employers can easily manage job ads and track related metrics, including job views, applications, and the apply rate, online.
- GoToJobBoard does not offer candidate matching or applicant tracking tools.
- One-off posts are only live for 15 days, while those on the subscription plan are displayed for 30 days.
We were unable to find any online reviews of GoToJobBoard.
Free Monthly Listing
The GO-TO: Unlimited Listings
£100.00 +VAT /mo.
GoToJobBoard vs. HealthJobsUK.com:
GoToJobBoard offers one free job posting per month, while HealthJobsUK.com does not make their pricing readily available on its website. While the latter lists a wide range of healthcare-related jobs, GoToJobBoard specializes in IT and digital roles within the healthcare sector, making it the better option for targeted hiring.
GoToJobBoard vs. CW Jobs:
CW Jobs is far costlier than GoToJobBoard, charging £199.00 +VAT for a new customer post, but also attracts greater volumes of website traffic. However, GoToJobBoard offers a more targeted approach to hiring for IT and digital roles within healthcare, whereas CW Jobs is a general IT and tech job board.
GoToJobBoard vs. Reed.co.uk:
Of the two competitors, Reed.co.uk is the costlier option, with prices starting at £89.00 +VAT for a new customer post. While GoToJobBoard offers one free job post per month, the platform does not have Reed.co.uk's level of exposure. However, as a niche job board, GoToJobBoard may help employers find specialist staff faster.
What does it cost to post a job on GoToJobBoard?
GoToJobBoard offers one free job post per month, and its unlimited listings package costs £100.00 +VAT per month.
How do I create a GoToJobBoard account?
- Navigate to GoToJobBoard's home page.
- Click on "Sign up" in the top-right corner.
- Select the "Employer" tile.
- Complete and submit the online form.