Contact for quote.
Bulk posting options
Job ad distribution
CV database access
Applicant management system
HealthJobsUK.com is a no-frills job board where employers can advertise healthcare vacancies across the U.K. While the site does allow for postings in other countries, this feature is underutilized, and very few global jobs are listed on the site. It's also difficult to see which jobs are in demand as the site does not have advanced filters.
Most of HealthJobsUK.com's traffic comes from the U.K. and it receives, on average, over 700,000 visits per month, making it a great option for employers searching for local healthcare professionals. The site forms part of the U.K.'s biggest network of healthcare and public sector job sites, providing peace of mind to clients.
- The job board lists local and global nursing, medical, dental, emergency services, allied health roles.
- Jobs that are closing soon are highlighted on the home page so candidates won't miss the opportunity to apply for vacancies.
- Nearly 85% of site traffic comes from the U.K., making it a great place to find local healthcare staff.
- HealthJobsUK.com offers free branded employer profiles.
- The website is compatible with speech recognition software and screen readers and can be zoomed in without losing text.
- Jobs posted on the site may be shared with partner sites, such as NHSJobs.com and NursingNetUK.
- The platform features an applicant management system to streamline the recruitment process.
- No information regarding packages and pricing is available on the site.
- While the platform facilities global postings, very few jobs outside the U.K. are found on the site.
- No job postings may be purchased from or posted directly to the site.
- The only way to contact the company is via telephone.
- HealthJobsUK.com does not offer CV database access or candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of HealthJobsUK.com.
HealthJobsUK.com's pricing is not readily available on their website. For employers interested in posting jobs, there are single job posts and multiple posting bundles available. To find out more, users should contact the company via telephone.
How to Post a Job on HealthJobsUK.com:
Jobs cannot be posted directly to HealthJobsUK.com. Employers looking to advertise vacancies on the site will need to contact the company via telephone for more information.
HealthJobsUK.com vs. JobsMedical:
JobsMedical is transparent about plans and pricing, offers a simple posting process, and has account managers to assist employers, while HealthJobsUK.com is a much more basic job board. Both sites feature employer branding tools, but only JobsMedical offers CV database access.
HealthJobsUK.com vs. Jobs4Medical:
Jobs4Medical and HealthJobsUK.com have similar offerings, with both job boards displaying mostly U.K. vacancies in the healthcare sector and not disclosing pricing or allowing for direct job postings on the site. However, Jobs4Medical does share postings via social media, and vacancies in countries outside the U.K. are visible on the site.
HealthJobsUK.com vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a well-known job board in the U.K., offering a simple posting process and discounts for new users. With over 14,000 healthcare vacancies on the site, Reed.co.uk seems a reliable platform for employers in the medical field. Because HealthJobsUK.com does not allow for direct posting, this may slow down the hiring process.