HealthJobsUK.com's pricing is not readily available on their website. For employers interested in posting jobs, there are single job posts and multiple posting bundles available. To find out more, give them a call.
HealthJobsUK.com is a no-frills job board where employers can advertise healthcare vacancies across the U.K. While the site does allow for postings in other countries, this feature is underutilized, and very few global jobs are listed on the site. It's also difficult to see which jobs are in-demand as the site does not have advanced filters.
Most of the site's traffic comes from the U.K. and it receives, on average, over 700,000 visits per month, making it a great option for employers searching for local healthcare professionals. The site is powered by trac.jobs and forms part of the U.K.'s biggest network of healthcare and public sector job sites, providing peace of mind to clients.
- A healthcare job board where nursing, medical, dental, emergency services, allied health jobs, and more, can be advertised.
- Jobs that are closing soon are highlighted on the home page so candidates won't miss the opportunity to apply for your vacancies.
- The job board allows for postings in the U.K., Europe, the U.S., Asia, Africa, Australia, and more.
- Nearly 85% of site traffic comes from the U.K., making this a great place to find local healthcare staff.
- They offer free branded employer profiles.
- The website is compatible with speech recognition software and screen readers and can be zoomed in without losing text.
- HealthJobsUK.com aims to be accessible to as many job seekers and employers as possible.
- Jobs posted on the site may be shared with partner sites, namely NHSJobs.com and NursingNetUK.
- HealthJobsUK.com is powered by trac.jobs, which owns the U.K.'s largest network of health and public sector job boards.
- There is no email, live chat, or online form that can be used to contact the company.
- No information regarding packages and pricing is available on the site.
- While they do allow for international postings, very few jobs outside the U.K. are found on the site.
- No job postings may be purchased from or posted directly to the site.
- The only way to contact the company is via telephone.
- There is no CV database or free plan.
- The site lacks advanced filters.
At the time of writing, no online reviews of HealthJobsUK.com could be found. However, the NHS, a trusted organization, posts several vacancies on the site, which is reassuring to job seekers and employers considering using the platform.
How to Post a Job on HealthJobsUK.com:
Jobs cannot be posted directly to HealthJobsUK.com. Employers looking to advertise vacancies on the site will need to contact the company via telephone to find out more.
HealthJobsUK.com vs. JobsMedical:
JobsMedical is transparent about plans and pricing, offers a simple posting process, and has account managers to help employers, while HealthJobsUK.com is a much more basic job board. Employers can post profiles to both of these sites, but only JobsMedical offers CV database access. HealthJobsUK.com is great for employers without special recruitment needs.
HealthJobsUK.com vs. Jobs4Medical:
Jobs4Medical and HealthJobsUK.com have very similar offerings, with both job boards displaying mostly U.K. vacancies in the healthcare sector and not disclosing pricing or allowing for direct job postings on the site. However, Jobs4Medical does share postings via social media, and vacancies in countries outside the U.K. are visible on the site.
HealthJobsUK.com vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the best job boards in the U.K. They offer a simple posting process and discounts for new users. With over 14,000 healthcare vacancies on the site, Reed.co.uk seems a reliable platform for employers in the medical field. Because HealthJobsUK.com does not allow for direct posting, this may slow down the hiring process.
How do I post a job to HealthJobsUK.com?
Jobs may not be posted directly to the site. You'll have to contact them if you'd like to advertise vacancies on the job board or their partner sites.