From £325.00 +VAT /post.
Bulk job posting packages
Social media promotion
CV database access
Targeted email alerts
C+D Jobs is a niche job board that gives employers a targeted approach to hiring pharmacists, dispensing assistants, technicians, and administrative staff throughout the U.K. The platform caters to more than 13,800 active job seekers and promotes job posts via its social media pages, email alerts, and newsletters for added reach.
C+D Jobs offers a wide range of job post enhancements and bulk job posting packages to suit different hiring needs. However, compared to local job boards, JobsMedical and Reed.co.uk, the platform is costly and does not offer CV searches.
- The job board offers several job posting plans to suit different budgets and recruitment needs.
- C+D Jobs gives employers access to more than 13,800 candidates in search of pharmacy and dispensing roles.
- Companies can add their logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- The Platinum plan adds listings to the site's home page for seven days and the Top Jobs e-newsletter for one week.
- Job posts are promoted on C+D Jobs' Twitter page for increased visibility.
- There are various bulk job posting options available for companies hiring at scale.
- The Nationwide package shares vacancies with relevant location-specific job seekers via email for added reach.
- C+D Jobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The job board lacks advanced hiring tools, such as applicant tracking, job distribution, and candidate matching.
- There is no searchable CV database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of C+D Jobs.
Email & Banner
From £750.00 +VAT
*There are several bulk job posting packages.
How to Post a Job on C+D Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on C+D Jobs.
Posting a job on C+D Jobs.
Click on "Post a job."
You'll find this button on the right-hand side of C+D Jobs' home page.
Register as an employer.
Click on "Create an account" toward the top-right corner and complete the online registration form. Then, click on "Save and continue."
Choose a job posting package.
On the next page, click on "Advertise a job" in the top menu bar and select your preferred job posting plan by clicking on "Advertise now" under the applicable heading.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online job posting form with your listing's details, including the job title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Save and continue" on the right-hand side of the page.
Finalize your order.
Review your order summary and click on "Checkout" to proceed. Select "Pay online" and click on "Continue to payment" to purchase your listing via the platform's secure payment provider.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the site.
C+D Jobs vs. HealthJobsUK.com:
While HealthJobsUK.com caters to the entire local healthcare sector, C+D Jobs primarily advertises pharmacy-related roles, which may give employers a more targeted approach to hiring talent. Both sites offer employer branding, but only HealthJobsUK.com has an international reach and features job distribution tools.
C+D Jobs. vs. JobsMedical:
While C+D Jobs' pricing starts from £325.00 +VAT for a standard job post, JobsMedical charges £99.00 +VAT per posting, making the latter the more affordable option. Both platforms offer featured listings, but JobsMedical has a wider variety of hiring tools on offer, including CV searches and job distribution.
C+D Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job board that advertises a wide variety of general vacancies. In comparison, C+D Jobs gives employers access to a niche pool of pharmacy talent, but it does not have the same reach as Reed.co.uk. The latter site also offers CV searches and job post screening questions, which C+D Jobs lacks.
What is C+D Jobs?
C+D Jobs is a niche job board that connects employers with job seekers in search of pharmacy, dispensing, and related roles throughout the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on C+D Jobs?
C+D Jobs' pricing starts at £325.00 +VAT for a standard job post.
How do I create an account on C+D Jobs?
- Go to C+D Jobs' home page and click on "Post a job."
- Click on "Create an account" and complete the online registration form.
- Click on "Save and continue."