Medical Careers Network is a niche job board where a range of healthcare and clinical jobs can be advertised. Employers can use the site to fill vacancies for physicians, support staff, management, and more.
While the number of U.K.-based jobs is unclear, most of the local vacancies listed are for clinical or management positions. Although Medical Careers Network gives employers access to a large pool of medical talent, the platform lacks certain hiring tools, such as social media promotion and job syndication.
- Employers can use the job board to find and hire a range of professionals, including doctors, lab technicians, and nurses.
- Several NHS-owned healthcare organizations use Medical Careers Network to advertise vacancies.
- Advanced filters help job seekers find relevant vacancies more easily.
- Jobs in administration, midwifery, psychology, public health, dentistry, healthcare sciences, and more can be listed.
- Job posting plans are more affordable than local job sites, such as Reed.co.uk.
- The site can be used to list jobs in the U.K., U.S., Canada, and Australia.
- Employers can have applications forwarded to their email addresses or redirect applicants to their website.
- Medical Careers Network does not offer a free job posting plan.
- There is no email address, live chat, or customer support number.
- The site only accepts Stripe payments.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking, access to a resume database, and job post syndication.
- Pricing is not available in pound sterling.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Medical Careers Network. However, the NHS, a trusted, world-class healthcare organization, uses the site to source staff in the medical field, so it's likely a reputable platform to source skilled professionals.
How to Post a Job on Medical Careers Network:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Medical Careers Network.
Posting a job on Medical Careers Network.
Visit the Medical Careers Network site.
Navigate to the home page of Medical Careers Network, then click on the yellow "Post a Job" button in the far right of the top banner.
Before using the site, make sure it's set to the U.K. You can verify this by checking which flag is displayed next to the logo on the home page.
Choose your package.
Click on the "Get Started" button beneath your preferred job posting plan.
Complete your registration.
A window will appear on-screen prompting you to log in. Click on "Register" to create an account. Fill out the online form, check the CAPTCHA box, and agree to the terms and conditions. When you are done, click on "Register."
Check your email for the activation link. Click on "Verify email address" to complete your account registration. You will be redirected to the Account Details page.
Log in and create your job post.
From your dashboard, click on the "Post a Job" button in the right-hand corner.
You'll be directed to the Advertising Options page. Select your preferred job posting plan.
On the job posting page, provide your company and job details, including the category, title, job description, and more.
Check the CAPTCHA box.
Click on "Submit."
Complete your payment.
Double-check the total amount payable on the far right of the screen, then enter your credit card details and click on "Submit" when you are ready.
Your listing will go live minutes after your payment has been processed.
Medical Careers Network vs. HealthJobsUK.com:
HealthJobsUK.com receives most of its traffic from the U.K., offers job syndication, and more advanced recruitment options than Medical Careers Network. However, direct posts are not allowed on HealthJobsUK.com, and employers need to call an agent to use the job board, which may delay the hiring process.
Medical Careers Network vs. JobsMedical:
JobsMedical offers new customer specials, resume database access and more job posting plans than Medical Careers Network. JobsMedical is also the more affordable option, but employers who take advantage of the new user discount will pay a similar price to the Medical Careers Network standard posting rate. For advanced hiring tools, choose JobsMedical.
Medical Careers Network vs. Jobs4Medical:
Both Jobs4Medical and Medical Careers Network cater to the medical job market. In addition, both platforms allow for local and global postings, with Jobs4Medical listing more U.K. jobs than Medical Careers Network. Jobs4Medical also offers high-visibility options, making them better for fast hiring.