Medical Careers Network is a niche job board where a range of healthcare and clinical jobs can be advertised. Employers can use the site to fill vacancies for physicians, support staff, management, and more.
While the number of Australia-based jobs is unclear, most of the local jobs on the site are for management roles, physicians, nursing, and public health. However, employers looking to fill roles in dentistry, healthcare sciences, and midwifery may have more success using a different site.
- Medical Careers Network can be used to find a range of medical talent, including doctors, lab technicians, and nurses.
- Queensland Health, JPS Medical Recruitment, and Carter Wellington are some companies that use the job board.
- Advanced filters help job seekers find relevant vacancies more easily.
- Jobs in administration, midwifery, psychology, public health, dentistry, healthcare sciences, and more can be listed.
- The site can be used to advertise vacancies in Australia, Canada, the U.K., and the U.S.
- Employers can have applications forwarded to their email address or redirect applicants to their website.
- Medical Careers Network does not offer a free job posting plan.
- There is no email address, live chat, or customer support number.
- The site only accepts Stripe payments.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking, access to a resume database, and job post syndication.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Medical Careers Network. However, Queensland Health, a trusted government organization, uses the site to advertise vacancies, so it's likely a reputable platform for Australian employers to use.
How to Post a Job on Medical Careers Network:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Medical Careers Network.
Posting a Job on Medical Careers Network.
Visit the Medical Careers Network site.
Navigate to the home page of Medical Careers Network, then click on the yellow "Post a Job" button in the far right of the top banner.
Before using the site, make sure it's set to Australia. You can verify this be checking which flag is displayed next to the logo on the home page.
Choose your package.
Click on the "Get Started" button beneath your preferred job posting plan.
Create an account.
A window will appear on-screen prompting you to log in. Click on "Register" to create an account. Fill out the online form, check the reCAPTCHA box, and agree to the site's terms and conditions. When you are done, click on "Register."
Check your email for the activation link. Click on "Verify email address" to complete your account registration. You will be redirected to the Account Details page.
Create your job post.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job," then log in using your credentials.
You'll be directed to the Advertising Options page. Select your preferred job posting plan again.
On the job posting page, provide your company and job details, including the category, title, job description, and more.
Check the reCAPTCHA box.
Click on "Submit."
Complete your payment.
Double-check the total amount payable on the far right of the screen, then enter your credit card details and click on "Submit" when you are ready.
Your listing will go live minutes after your payment has been processed.
Medical Careers Network vs. MJA Jobs Board:
MJA Jobs Board offers more posting plans than Medical Careers Network. With MJA Jobs Board, employers pay more but get better hiring features, such as a large pool of registered job seekers, high site traffic from Australia, premium posting plans for faster hiring, and resume searches. For a basic job board, opt for Medical Careers Network.
Medical Careers Network vs. MedicalJobsAustralia.com:
MedicalJobsAustralia.com's basic job posts are more costly than Medical Careers Network's, but they also offer discounted options for bulk posting plans. Medical Careers Network and MedicalJobaAustralia.com both offer international postings, but the latter site is more user-friendly, showing vacancies for different professions at a glance.
Medical Careers Network vs. AusDoc.JOBS:
AusDoc.JOBS offers print and online packages at rates that are costlier than Medical Careers Network; however, it's a better job board for employers with advanced hiring requirements. The print advertisement option also allows employers to reach a network of highly qualified candidates, making it a great option for hiring Australian medical talent.
What is Medical Careers Network?
Medical Careers Network is a niche job posting site where employers can post healthcare and medical vacancies across the U.S., U.K., Australia, and Canada.
How do I create an account on Medical Careers Network?
- Visit the Medical Careers Network website.
- Click on "Register" in the far right of the top banner.
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Click on "Register."
How much does it cost to post a job on Medical Careers Network?
The pricing for posting a job on Medical Careers Network starts at US$99.00, with Premium+ packages costing US$195.00.