RCPA members can post jobs for free on the job board while nonmembers pay a flat fee of A$300.00 per post.
The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia was established in 1956 and is considered the leading organization for pathologists throughout Australia. Although the job board offers free postings for members, the service is available for nonmembers at a fee and includes distribution on other job boards and in the college e-newsletter.
- The RCPA is a niche job board specifically for pathologists and senior scientists in Australasia.
- RCPA members can post jobs for free.
- Independent employers and nonmembers can also post jobs on the platform.
- Jobs listed on the RCPA job board are also listed on SEEK, Ethical Jobs, and LinkedIn.
- Job ads are also advertised in the college's fortnightly e-newsletter with a circulation of over 3,600 readers.
- Nonmembers can only submit jobs via email.
- Payment can only be made by cheque or direct deposit.
- The platform is missing applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- There is no CV database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the RCPA job board.
RCPA job board vs. MJA Jobs Board:
The MJA Jobs Board is the official job board of the Medical Journal of Australia. Unlike the RCPA job board where members can post for free, the MJA charges both members and nonmembers a posting fee starting at A$176.00 per post. The RCPA charges nonmembers a flat fee of A$300.00 per post. Of the two, only the MJA has a resume database.
RCPA job board vs. MedicalJobsAustralia.com:
Where the CPA job board is a niche job posting platform for pathologists, MedicalJobsAustralia.com is a general medical job board for the medical and healthcare industry. The RCPA is a membership organization with free postings for members while nonmembers pay A$300.00 per post. MedialJobsAustralia has varied pricing starting from A$185.00 per post.
RCPA job board vs. AusDoc.JOBS
AusDoc.JOBS is a medical job board catering primarily to GPs but also lists general medical vacancies. The RCPA job board only lists pathology and senior scientist roles with free posting for RCPA members and a flat fee of A$300.00 for nonmembers. AusDoc.JOBS charges upwards of A$299.00 +GST per post but also includes access to a CV database.