Pre-paid 5 Standard
Pre-paid 5 Featured
Pre-paid 10 Standard
Pre-paid 20 Standard
Nursing Jobs is a dedicated job board for nurses. The site offers several job posting plans but no free posting option or advanced hiring tools, such as a searchable resume database or AI-powered candidate matching. However, all ads are accessible on both mobile and desktop platforms and include a company logo and ad statistics.
- Nursing Jobs offers a niche audience of more than 2,000 professionals in the local healthcare sector.
- All ads include a company logo and ad statistics.
- There are several plans to choose from, including discounted prepaid bulk packages.
- Featured ads are promoted on the site's front page, on their Facebook page, and in a weekly newsletter.
- Jobs can be sorted by category or post date, making it easier for candidates to find your post.
- A user-friendly dashboard makes it easy for employers to manage their job postings.
- Multiple payment options make it quick and easy to pay and post.
- There is no free posting option.
- The site lacks additional hiring tools, such as a searchable resume database, candidate matching, and an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Nursing Jobs.
Nursing Jobs vs. ACNP Jobs:
Nursing Jobs and ACNP Jobs are both platforms designed by nurses for nurses. While Nursing Jobs is purely a job board, the ACNP's website is a comprehensive resource hub for nurses in Australia that includes a job board. The two sites offer similar job posting features, but ACNP only offers one plan and is costlier.
Nursing Jobs vs. Nursing Times Jobs:
Both Nursing Times Jobs and Nursing Jobs feature job boards specifically designed for nursing professionals. Nursing Jobs is the more affordable option, with pricing starting at A$150.00 per post, and offers affordable bulk posting but no advanced hiring features. By comparison, Nursing Times Jobs' pricing starts at £625.00 +VAT per post.
Nursing Jobs vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a well-known job board that lists a wide range of general jobs. In comparison, Nursing Jobs gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring nursing talent. While a single job post on Nursing Jobs costs A$150.00, SEEK's pricing varies based on the job title and location. Both platforms offer featured listings for added reach.