Text Only Ad
400 x 200 Pixel Ad
400 x 300 Pixel Ad
The Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine is a professional organization accredited by the Australian Medical Council (AMC). It is the only college in Australia dedicated to rural and remote medicine and provides training and support to aspiring and experienced doctors in the field.
Through the Jobs Board, employers can post medical positions across Australia and reach thousands of candidates, including students and rural generalists. While the site is a good resource for niche hiring, it is costlier than competitors, such as HealthcareLink and Indigenous Employment Australia.
- The ACRRM allows employers to reach qualified medical staff across Australia.
- The site offers three job posting options to suit various hiring needs.
- The ACRRM Mentor Match Program matches mentors to mentees from a pool of over 5,000 members.
- While the site receives most of its traffic from Australia, it also gets visitors from other countries.
- The site offers various resources for both employers and job seekers.
- There are no job search filters.
- The site does not offer employer branding or distribution to other job networks.
- There are no applicant tracking features.
- Jobs are not shared on social media.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the ACRRM Jobs Board.
ACRRM Jobs Board vs. AusDoc.JOBS:
AusDoc.JOBS is a popular medical job board that offers several job posting packages starting from A$999.00 for a 90-day job post. Employers have access to print advertisements, promoted listings, and wide exposure. The ACRRM is more affordable with prices from A$330.00 per post, but the site lacks the exposure of AusDoc.JOBS.
ACRRM Jobs Board vs. Indigenous Employment Australia:
Unlike the ACRRM, Indigenous Employment Australia specifically targets Aboriginal and other Indigenous professionals across Australia. Pricing starts at A$165.00 per post and includes social media promotion. The ACRRM charges upwards of $A330.00 per post and only lists vacancies for rural and remote medicine.
ACRRM Jobs Board vs. HealthcareLink:
HealthcareLink offers both recruiting services and job posting plans for Australian employers. It is a general healthcare job board, unlike the ACRRM Jobs Board which specifically targets rural and remote healthcare professionals. HealthcareLink offers free and paid listings while the ACRRM charges upwards of A$330.00 per post.