New Zealand/Overseas Pricing
ACEM-Funded Position In The Commonwealth STP Program
Positions Vacant (NFP) - 1 Month
Positions Vacant (NFP) - 2 Months
Positions Vacant (NFP) - 3 Months
Positions Vacant (NFP) - 4 Months
Positions Vacant (NFP) - 5 Months
Positions Vacant (NFP) - 6 Months
Positions Vacant (Commercial) - 1 Month
Positions Vacant (Commercial) - 2 Months
Positions Vacant (Commercial) - 3 Months
Positions Vacant (Commercial) - 4 Months
Positions Vacant (Commercial) - 5 Months
Positions Vacant (Commercial) - 6 Months
The Australasian College of Emergency Medicine (ACEM) is a nonprofit organization founded to promote excellence in emergency care and practices throughout Australia and New Zealand. The ACEM delivers specialist training, improves medical education, provides assessments, and advances professional standards for emergency medicine in Australasia.
Their job board offers employers a simple method of hiring qualified personnel for a range of roles within the medical sector. Along with their several posting packages and easy posting process, the ACEM gives hospitals, clinics, and practices a range of hiring tools, such as resume searches and applicant tracking.
- The ACEM has strong links throughout the Australasian medical community.
- The site offers employers a wide variety of posting packages to suit their individual needs.
- Employers can post remote positions as well as roles based in Australia and New Zealand.
- The ACEM represents over 2,500 members and 2,500 trainees.
- Job seekers can search for positions based on the role, sector, job type, and salary range.
- The site advertises posted jobs to candidates through job alert emails.
- Employers can contact the ACEM with any questions or inquiries about a job posting.
- The site has recruitment features such as resume search and applicant tracking.
- Jobs aren't listed according to expertise or job role.
- In comparison to other job sites, such as AusDoc.JOBS and RANZCO, their pricing seems high.
- The organization doesn't share job posts to other job boards or its social media pages.
- The site doesn't support online payment options.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the ACEM job board.
How to Post a Job on the ACEM Job Board:
Ten easy steps for posting a job on the ACEM job board.
Posting a job on the ACEM job board.
Go to the ACEM job board.
Navigate to the ACEM home page and select "Jobs in EM."
Sign up as an employer.
Find and click "SIGN UP" at the top of the page.
Choose to register as an employer.
When choosing an account type, select the "Employer" icon.
Fill out the ACEM registration form.
Complete the employer profile form provided and then select "REGISTER."
Go to "Job Postings."
In your employer dashboard, select the "Job Postings" heading just below "My Account."
Start the job posting process.
Find and select "POST A JOB" in the "Job Postings" section.
Choose your job posting package.
Select the posting package you would like to purchase by clicking "Post a Job."
Create your job advertisement.
Fill out the job posting form by providing a title, description, location, salary range, and other necessary information. Once you're satisfied, select "PREVIEW" at the bottom of the page.
Preview your job advertisement.
Go over your job posting to make sure everything is in order. Once you are satisfied, scroll down and click "POST."
Select "EDIT" to change your job posting before moving to payment.
Review your post and place your order.
Go over your purchase details and then select "PLACE ORDER." An invoice will then be sent to your email address. Once payment has been completed, your job will be activated on the ACEM job board.
ACEM vs. HealthTimes:
HealthTimes is a healthcare career site that charges A$169.00 for job postings. While it and the ACEM both cover the medical sector, the latter is a niche site that caters to roles and positions in emergency medicine. Employers should note that the ACEM doesn't have an online payment option, while HealthTimes offers payment via credit card or bank transfer.
ACEM vs. AusDoc.JOBS:
AusDoc.JOBS is a general medical job board in Australia that offers similar services to the ACEM. Both job posting sites offer a wide range of posting options, are reputable, and have national coverage; however, the ACEM may be a better choice for employers looking to hire personnel for emergency medicine roles.
ACEM vs. Australian College of Remote and Rural Medicine (ACRRM):
The ACRRM has a niche focus within the Australian medical sector, offering job postings for positions in rural or remote locations. Apart from a large difference in pricing, the ACEM lets employers in Australia, New Zealand, and overseas post jobs to their board, something which the ACRRM doesn't do.
What is the ACEM?
The ACEM is a nonprofit organization founded over 35 years ago to promote and train emergency medical professionals in Australia. The organization's site offers a host of information, resources, and tools for emerging and established emergency medical professionals to develop themselves and their careers.
What does it cost to post a job on the ACEM job board?
The ACEM's pricing starts at A$605.00 for a one-month listing in Australia. The site also allows employers in New Zealand and other countries to post positions.
How do I create an account with the ACEM?
- Navigate to the ACEM home page.
- Select "Jobs in EM" in the header menu.
- On the job board page, click "SIGN UP" in the top-right corner.
- Select the type of account you would like to create by choosing "Employer."
- Fill out the "Employer Profile" form and select "REGISTER."
How do I delete a job post on the ACEM job board?
- Log in to your ACEM dashboard.
- Select "Job Postings."
- Find the job you would like to delete.
- Select "Delete" on the right-hand side of the page.