Posting a vacancy to the Health Workforce Queensland job board is free for private practices and ACCHSs.
Health Workforce Queensland is a recruitment and hiring platform for medical staff, health workers, and health professionals looking to practice in the state of Queensland. The organization provides private practices and ACCHSs with a means to find and hire talent from across the country.
Along with free job posting services, the site offers employers a host of resources for hiring candidates in rural, remote, and Aboriginal communities. The organization's goals are to inform stakeholders, engage with communities, and enhance the capabilities of the Queensland medical sector through recruitment, events, and training.
- The site has a simple job posting process.
- The site offers employers a targeted approach to hiring medical personnel in Queensland.
- Private practices and ACCHSs can post opportunities for free on the Health Workforce Queensland job board.
- Health Workforce Queensland has dedicated regional coordinators who can assist employers with questions and queries about recruitment.
- The organization assists employers in finding the right people for positions in remote and rural communities.
- Health Workforce Queensland has a large network of recruitment advisors to make filling positions easier.
- The organization's workforce programs are funded by the Australian Government Department of Health.
- The site doesn't share posted jobs to other job boards in Australia.
- There is limited functionality in terms of job posting and company profile customization.
- The site doesn't offer a candidate management system or an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Health Workforce Queensland's job board. However, their Facebook page has 3 recommendations from customers.
How to Post a Job on Health Workforce Queensland:
Two easy steps for posting a job on Health Workforce Queensland.
Posting a job on Health Workforce Queensland.
Start the job posting process.
Navigate the Health Workforce Queensland home page, scroll to the bottom of the page, and select "Submit a Vacancy."
Fill out the job posting form.
Provide the site with some details about the position you are advertising, such as the commencement date, the type of health worker you want to recruit, and information about the town in which your practice is based. Once you're done, select "SUBMIT A VACANCY."
Health Workforce Queensland vs. HealthTimes:
HealthTimes charges a rate of A$169.00 per job post. While it may cover the same broad industry as Health Workforce Queensland, employers may find less success using the site for recruiting in Queensland's rural areas. Health Workforce Queensland, by contrast, offers an experienced and cost-free approach to hiring medical staff.
Health Workforce Queensland vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular job posting site that offers variable pricing. While it may have a wider reach than Health Workforce Queensland, using this job board for medical recruiting in Queensland may not deliver the same results. Health Workforce Queensland's targeted approach may be better suited to remote and rural medical hiring in the state.
Health Workforce Queensland vs. HealthStaffing.com.au:
HealthStaffing.com.au is an Australian health sector job posting site that posts positions across the country. By comparison, Health Workforce Queensland only deals with recruitment in rural, remote, and aboriginal communities in Queensland. The former charges a fee for job postings, while the latter offers free job listings on its board.
What is Health Workforce Queensland?
Health Workforce Queensland is an NPO funded by the Australian Government's Department of Health. They provide recruitment services to the health sector of Queensland and strive to create a strong and effective medical workforce within the state.
What does it cost to post a job on Health Workforce Queensland?
Health Workforce Queensland doesn't charge any fees for its job listing services.
How do I create an account on Health Workforce Queensland?
- Navigate to the Health Workforce Queensland home page.
- Select the menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Click "Register Now."
- Fill out the form provided and select "Register."
How do I delete a job post on Health Workforce Queensland?
If you would like to change or delete a job post on Health Workforce Queensland, contact the organization to find out how you can do so.