Job Alert Email Campaign
Targeted Advertising Campaign
10 Job Listings
From £2,999.00 /yr.
THEunijobs features university or college positions, such as lecturers, faculty administrators, research positions, and office support. It is a popular site that receives nearly three million visitors a month, but only 4.17% of these visits are from Australia.
THEunijobs does not offer many benefits for Australian-based employers, such as exposure on other Australian job posting sites, a local support team, or social media sharing. However, the main site for Time Higher Education does support Simplified Chinese, which may be helpful for Australia's Cantonese/Chinese community.
- THEunijobs is a niche job board dedicated to academic and educational careers.
- The platform gives employers access to some 10 million academic and educational professionals globally.
- There are a variety of posting packages offered to suit different recruitment needs.
- A team of hiring specialists is available for advice on recruiting campaigns.
- Job posts are sent via targeted emails to reach the most qualified candidates with the "Job Alert Email Campaign" plan.
- Jobs can be posted for a variety of disciplines, including humanities, business, life sciences, engineering, and more.
- The "Targeted Advertising Campaign" shares listings via various platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, and Google.
- Advanced packages offer featured and branded recruiter slots.
- The main site features global academic news, advice, and events.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Pricing is only available in pound sterling.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as Teachers On Net and Workforce Australia.
- The site lacks applicant tracking tools.
- There is limited exposure on other sites.
- Customer service by phone only offers U.K.-based numbers.
- The time difference between the U.K. and Australia may impact the response time of the support teams.
We were unable to find any online reviews of THEunijobs.
How to Post a Job on THEunijobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on THEunijobs.
Posting a Job on THEunijobs.
Navigate to THEunijobs home page.
From the home page, click on "Login" beneath the "Employers:" tab in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your personal details and company information. Then, select your preferred marketing communications and click on "Create an account."
Follow the email link to verify your address.
You can choose to complete your company profile by clicking on the "complete your company profile" link.
Select a job posting package.
Once your account has been created, click on "ADVERTISE A JOB" in the top menu bar. Then select a suitable plan by clicking on the corresponding "Advertise now" button.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your job post details, including job location, job description, academic discipline, and application details. Once complete, click on "Save and continue."
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Proceed to checkout.
The next page includes various options. You can review your job post by clicking on "Preview this job" or edit your post by clicking on "Continue editing."
To add supporting documents, such as an application form, click the "Add supporting documents" link.
To proceed to checkout, click on "Go straight to basket."
Confirm your order.
Confirm your job package order, add a discount code if you have one, and click on "Confirm Booking."
Confirming your booking sends your order to THEunijobs, who will contact you shortly for payment.
THEunijobs vs. Teachers On Net:
While THEunijobs caters to an international audience, Teachers On Net caters solely to the Australian workforce. Teachers On Net offers job postings for school level as well as tertiary and adult education, whereas THEunijobs only offers postings for universities. It is also more costly than Teachers on Net, which starts at A$195.00 per post.
THEunijobs vs. Workforce Australia:
Workforce Australia is a local job board that advertises positions in a wide variety of industries. While there is some audience overlap, THEunijobs primarily lists vacancies in academics. While Workforce Australia is a free job posting site, THEunijobs' pricing starts at £599.00 for a standard job post. Neither platform offers resume searches or social media promotion.
THEunijobs vs. SEEK:
Unlike THEunijobs, SEEK is a general job posting site that caters specifically to Australia. THEunijobs is an international niche site. SEEK offers variable pricing, whereas THEunijobs charges £599.00 per posting. SEEK also features applicant tracking tools and a resume database, which THEunijobs lacks.
THE World Universities Insights Limited
Jan 01, 1971
26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4HQ, United Kingdom
What is THEunijobs?
THEunijobs is an international education job posting site hosted by the Times Higher Education that lists university and academic jobs around the world.
How much does it cost to post a job on THEunijobs?
THEunijobs' pricing ranges from £599.00 for a standard listing to £2,999 per year for their subscription package. Users will not be able to view pricing in Canadian dollars.
How can I edit a THEunijobs job posting?
THEunijobs job postings are managed by the site managers. You can email email@example.com if you need to make changes to your ad.
How can I delete a THEunijobs job posting?
You can delete a posting by contacting the site administrators and making a request to have the posting removed.
How do I create a THEunijobs account?
- Click on "Login" under the "Employers:" tab on THEunijobs home page.
- Fill out the online form with your personal details and company information.
- Select your preferred marketing communications and click on "Create an account."
- Follow the email link to verify your address.
Is THEunijobs available internationally?
Yes, THEunijobs advertises jobs across the globe.