ELAA is an independent organization that provides assistance, advocacy, industrial relations, and practical support to the early learning sector in Australia. The organization's job board focuses primarily on early education and education-related positions.
While ELAA's job board is a basic platform with no advanced hiring tools, it gives employers access to a large pool of early learning professionals in Australia.
- ELAA features a simple job posting process.
- The platform provides direct access to qualified early education practitioners.
- Weekly job board alerts are sent to over 2,000 subscribers.
- Employers can post full-time, contract, and part-time roles at all career levels.
- The platform has strong industry and sector ties to other early education organizations, government, schools, and businesses.
- ELAA lacks advanced hiring services, such as featured listings, candidate matching, and resume searches.
- Recruitment agencies aren't allowed to post jobs on the site.
- There are no bulk posting packages available.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- The platform does not offer a free posting option for volunteer and work-experience positions.
We were unable to find online reviews of ELAA's job board.
How to Post a Job on ELAA Job Board:
Five easy steps for posting a job on the ELAA job board.
Posting a job on the ELAA job board.
Click on the registration link.
Navigate to the ELAA job board home page and select "here" in the sentence "Non-members can register and pay here ($140 per job ad)."
Fill in the registration form.
Enter your personal details and select "Submit" to create an account with ELAA.
Log into your account.
Sign in to your ELAA employer account.
Select "Register a job."
Click on the "My Membership" tab above. Look for "Register a job" in the side menu of your account page and click on it.
Fill in your job post and payment details.
This is the final step. Enter the details of the position that you would like to advertise. Then, scroll down the page and enter your credit card payment details. Select "Submit" to make the payment and publish your job ad.
ELAA Job Board vs. Learn4Good:
Learn4Good is an international job board that focuses on jobs in the teaching and education professions. They offer free and paid posting plans, while ELAA only offers free job postings to its members. EELA doesn't allow recruitment agencies to post to their job board, whereas Learn4Good is available to all recruitment companies.
ELAA Job Board vs. Teach Away:
Teach Away advertises education vacancies but primarily caters to the TEFL and English-teaching sectors. ELAA focuses on early childhood development and education in Australia, which makes it a preferable option for employers looking to hire local early education professionals.
ELAA Job Board vs. Workforce Australia:
Workforce Australia is a general job board that advertises positions in a number of sectors. It is owned and run by the Australian government and is a free job posting site. In comparison, ELAA's job board is focused on early education roles, making it the better option for targeted hiring.