LG Assist claims to be Australia's largest local government employment network and offers employers access to a large network of hundreds of thousands of job seekers in Australia. The website receives significant website traffic and leverages its partner network and social media channels to advertise vacancies.
LG Assist does not disclose its pricing online, making it difficult to judge its affordability. In addition, the platform lacks an online job posting process and a resume database, which may deter some users.
- LG Assist is a niche job board that serves government councils throughout Australia.
- Job posts are shared via LG Assist's network of partner job boards and employment sites.
- The website receives roughly 10,000 monthly views.
- Employers can choose to feature their job for increased exposure.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by industry and location to connect with suitable employers.
- Job posts are promoted on the platform's social media channels.
- The platform is the highest-ranked local government job board in Australia and New Zealand.
- Employers can create profiles to help attract candidates.
- LG Assist lists a number of courses and events on its website.
- LG Assist does not publically disclose its pricing online.
- The platform lacks an online job posting service.
- There is no resume database for employers to search through.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of LG Assist, the website does feature a number of testimonials from satisfied customers.
How to Post a Job on LG Assist:
LG Assist vs. jobactive:
jobactive is a job board hosted by the Australian government and offers employers a free job posting service. LG Assist does not disclose its pricing online, making it difficult to judge its affordability; however, it does feature job board syndication and social media promotion, which LG Assist lacks.
LG Assist vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's largest job boards and has a significantly larger audience than LG Assist. SEEK is a general job board, whereas LG Assists focuses on local government jobs, which may make it the better option for targeted hiring. However, SEEK features a resume database of candidates, which LG Assist lacks.
LG Assist vs. Jora:
Jora is a free job posting site and popular career portal in Australia. Unlike LG Assist, employers can post job ads directly to the website. While Jora receives significantly more website views than LG Assist, it is a general job board, whereas LG Assist has a focus on local government jobs, making it better for targeted hiring.
What is LG Assist?
LG Assist is an Australian job posting site for local government jobs.
What does it cost to post a job on LG Assist?
How do I create an LG Assist account?
LG Assist does not have an online account where you can manage job postings. Instead, all postings are administered by the site owners.
How can I edit an LG Assist job posting?
To edit your LG Assist job postings, send a request to email@example.com.
How can I delete an LG Assist job posting?
If you would like to have your posting removed, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. and request to have the posting deleted.