5 Job Pack
5 Featured Job Pack
10 Job Pack
20 Job Pack
50 Job Pack
100 Job Pack
The Conversation website has an audience of some 8.6 million users, 165,000 email subscribers, and works with over 45,000 registered academics and researchers. Through the job board, employers have access to a very large talent pool of specialized professionals in research and academic fields.
The platform offers a range of job posting options, including featured listings and bulk job packs. However, the platform lacks recruitment tools, such as a resume database, candidate management tools, and an applicant tracking system.
- The Conversation Job Board is a niche job board that focuses on career opportunities in research and academics.
- The platform offers bulk job packs for large-scale hiring needs.
- Employers can post full-time, freelance, temporary, Ph.D. scholarship, or casual job opportunities.
- Job pack credits never expire.
- Featured job posts appear on The Conversation's home page and in the daily newsletter.
- The organization has local offices and customer support in Australia.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform lacks a resume database of candidates.
- Job postings are more costly than competitors, such as ResearchCareer and CareerOne.
- The platform lacks candidate management tools and an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Conversation Job Board.
How to Post a Job on The Conversation Job Board:
Five easy steps for posting a job on The Conversation Job Board.
Posting a job on The Conversation Job Board.
Navigate to The Conversation Job Board.
From the home page, click on "POST JOB" in the top right corner.
Create your job post.
Fill in your job posting details, and click on "PREVIEW JOB" in the bottom right corner of the page.
Review your job post.
Check the preview of your job post for accuracy, then click on "PAYMENT" at the bottom right of the page.
Process your payment.
Enter your billing details and click on "PROCESS PAYMENT" at the bottom right of the screen.
Post your job.
Review your job post and your billing details before clicking on "POST."
The Conversation Job Board vs. ResearchCareer:
ResearchCareer and The Conversation Job Board are similar job boards that cater to careers in research, university, and other technical fields. Both platforms offer similar job posting packages, including enhanced listings and bulk job packs. Neither platform features a free job posting option, but ResearchCareer is the more affordable option.
The Conversation Job Board vs. Workforce Australia:
Workforce Australia is a general job board created by the Australian government. Although posting to Workforce Australia is completely free for employers, The Conversation Job Board offers employers access to a large pool of niche professionals, making it the better option for employers looking to target specific candidates and skill sets.
The Conversation Job Board vs. Student Edge:
Student Edge is geared more towards entry-level positions for students and recent graduates, whereas The Conversation Job Board caters to more experienced professionals and job opportunities. Moreover, Student Edge is a job aggregator, while The Conversation Job Board allows employers to post their jobs directly to the website.
What is The Conversation Job Board?
The Conversation Job Board is a job posting site and career portal of The Conversation, a leading online publication of research-based news and analysis. The platform allows employers to post university, research, government, and policy-related jobs and connect with professionals throughout Australia.
What does it cost to post a job on The Conversation Job Board?
The Conversation Job Board's pricing starts from A$390.00 for a single 30-day job post. The platform also offers bulk job packs for large-scale hiring needs.
How do I create a Conversation Job Board account?
- Go to The Conversation Job Board's home page.
- Click on "Employers" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select "Create Employer Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your email, company name, and password.
- Click on "REGISTER."
- Your employer account will be registered.
How can I edit a Conversation Job Board job posting?
To edit your Conversation Job Board job postings, log in to your employer account and open the posting you would like to modify. Make changes and click "Save" before closing.
How can I delete a Conversation Job Board job posting?
You can delete your postings at any time by signing in and clicking the "Delete" option beside your job posting.