5 Job Pack
5 Featured Job Pack
10 Job Pack
20 Job Pack
50 Job Pack
100 Job Pack
The Conversation website has an audience of some 8.6 million users, 165,000 email subscribers, and works with over 45,000 registered academics and researchers. Through the job board, employers have access to a very large talent pool of specialized professionals in research and academic fields.
The platform offers a range of job posting options, including featured listings and bulk job packs. However, the platform lacks recruitment tools, such as a resume database, candidate management tools, and an applicant tracking system.
- The Conversation Job Board is a niche job board that focuses on career opportunities in research and academics.
- The platform offers bulk job packs for large-scale hiring needs.
- Employers can post full-time, freelance, temporary, Ph.D. scholarship, or casual job opportunities.
- Job pack credits never expire.
- Featured job posts appear on The Conversation's home page and in the daily newsletter.
- The organization has local offices and customer support in Australia.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform lacks a resume database of candidates.
- Job postings are more costly than competitors, such as ResearchCareer and CareerOne.
- The platform lacks candidate management tools and an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Conversation Job Board.
The Conversation Job Board vs. ResearchCareer:
ResearchCareer and The Conversation Job Board are similar job boards that cater to careers in research, university, and other technical fields. Both platforms offer similar job posting packages, including enhanced listings and bulk job packs. Neither platform features a free job posting option, but ResearchCareer is the more affordable option.
The Conversation Job Board vs. Workforce Australia:
Workforce Australia is a general job board created by the Australian government. Although posting to Workforce Australia is completely free for employers, The Conversation Job Board offers employers access to a large pool of niche professionals, making it the better option for employers looking to target specific candidates and skill sets.
The Conversation Job Board vs. Student Edge Jobs:
Student Edge Jobs is geared more towards entry-level positions for students and recent graduates, whereas The Conversation Job Board caters to more experienced professionals and job opportunities. Moreover, Student Edge Jobs is a job aggregator, while The Conversation Job Board allows employers to post their jobs directly to the website.