From A$210.00 +GST
Unlimited posting plans
Free posting option
Job ad distribution
Social media promotion
ResearchCareer is a niche job board that advertises vacancies in a wide variety of research fields, including biotechnology, engineering, clinical research, data sciences, and more. The platform is powered by CareerSpot and offers employers a targeted approach to finding and hiring research assistants, lecturers, and scientists, among others.
ResearchCareer has several well-priced posting plans to suit different budgets and hiring needs. However, the platform lacks certain hiring services that its competitors offer, such as candidate matching, resume searches, and applicant tracking.
- Several Australian universities, national research institutions, and government departments have used the site to find hires.
- The platform offers bulk job posting packages for companies with large hiring needs.
- Employers receive a 5% discount on all posting plans purchased via the CareerSpot portal.
- The "Premium" job ads are added to the site's home page for increased visibility.
- Vacancies are promoted on ResearchCareer's social media pages.
- Employers can add their company logo to listings for increased brand awareness.
- Job posts are distributed to all relevant job boards and e-bulletins in the CareerSpot suite.
- The site offers 24/7 email tech support.
- Businesses can also advertise their conferences, events, or education opportunities on ResearchCareer.
- Display advertising options are available.
- ResearchCareer does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform has a 10% surcharge on users who opt to have a ResearchCareer staff member post their listing.
- The site lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- There is no resume database for employers to search through.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ResearchCareer.
Single Standard Ad
Single Premium Ad
5 Premium Ads
*The platform has a 10% surcharge on users that opt to have a ResearchCareer staff member post their listing.
**Employers receive a 5% discount on all posting packages purchased via the CareerSpot portal.
ResearchCareer vs. ResearchGate:
Both niche job boards, ResearchCareer and ResearchGate advertise a range of science and research roles in Australia. However, ResearchGate has a global reach and caters to a larger number of job seekers than ResearchCareer. While ResearchGate's pricing is not available on their website, a single listing on ResearchCareer costs A$210.00 +GST.
ResearchCareer vs. JobsJobsJobs.com.au:
Similar to ResearchCareer, JobsJobsJobs.com.au caters to the Australian job market and offers employer branding, bulk posting packages, and featured listings. ResearchCareer is slightly more costly than JobsJobsJobs.com.au, but it gives employers access to a niche pool of candidates, whereas JobsJobsJobs.com.au lists general vacancies.
ResearchCareer vs. THEunijobs:
ResearchCareer and THEunijobs both list academic jobs, but the former site also advertises science and tech roles. Of the two sites, ResearchCareer is much more affordable, charging A$210.00 +GST for a single job ad, while a standard listing on THEunijobs costs £599.00. Both platforms offer targeted emails and social media sharing.