From A$75.00 /post.
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Resume database access
Phone and email.
Skillsroad aims to support the career development of young professionals in Australia through skills development, career guides, and resume advice, among other career resources. The niche job board enables employers looking to fill entry-level or internship positions to easily post vacancies and connect with skilled, passionate candidates.
Skillsroad offers both free and paid job posting plans to suit different hiring needs. Employers benefit from a dashboard to manage job ads, applications, and resumes, as well as various recruiting resources, including job descriptions, interview guides, and onboarding resources. However, the platform lacks a searchable resume database.
- The Skillsroad Job Board is a niche career platform that offers employers access to early-career professionals in Australia.
- Employers can post vacancies for free.
- Job ads are emailed to alert job seekers of vacancies.
- Employers can use the custom Facebook ad boost to enhance job post visibility.
- The platform features a comprehensive dashboard where employers can manage job ads, applications, and candidates.
- Skillsroad is more affordable than competitors, such as Prosple and GradConnection.
- The site receives roughly 20,000 website views each month.
- Employers can choose to use Skillsroad's professional copywriting services for job posts.
- Boosted job posts include a company logo, a featured standout design, and appear at the top of search results.
- Skillsroad offers job ad templates, job descriptions, and interview guides, among other hiring resources.
- The platform does not syndicate job posts to other job boards.
- Skillsroad lacks a resume database of candidates.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Skillsroad.
Basic Job Listing
Featured Job Listing
Custom Facebook Ad Boost
Professional Copywriter Service
Skillsroad Job Board vs. Student Job Board:
Student Job Board is a part-time job board for employers looking for university students for flexible roles. Like Skillsroad, the platform offers both free and paid job posting plans. However, in addition to part-time and internship positions, Skillsroad allows employers to recruit full-time candidates for entry-level positions.
Skillsroad Job Board vs. Prosple:
Prosple and Skillsroad are similar platforms that cater to early-career professionals in Australia. Prosple's pricing is not available on its website, whereas the latter offers both free and paid plans. However, Prosple features job board syndication and receives more website traffic than Skillsroad.
Skillsroad Job Board vs. GradConnection:
Skillsroad and GradConnection both cater to recent graduates and early-career professionals. GradConnection's pricing is dependent on the role's region, but lacks a free job posting option, making Skillsroad the better option for employers on a tight budget. However, only GradConnection shares job ads with relevant universities.