The platform charges no fee for its aggregation services.
Jobted is a job aggregation site with a large directory of vacancies from an assortment of industries. There are a number of useful features for job seekers on offer, such as salary averages and advanced filters. The platform pulls jobs from a variety of major Australian job boards, as well as international sites.
While the platform has a dedicated Australian site for local vacancies, employers may be better off using a general job board like SEEK or Indeed to benefit from hiring services that Jobted lacks, such as candidate matching, applicant tracking, and direct postings.
- Jobted has a dedicated Australian home page that categorizes jobs by industry and location.
- The platform has a salary indicator to learn what the average salary for a position is.
- There is a directory of job descriptions to learn about the responsibilities of various roles.
- The site has filters for location, job title, work hours, salary, and company.
- Links to Jobted listings in other countries, including the U.K. and Canada, are provided.
- Because Jobted is an aggregation site, employers cannot post jobs directly to the platform.
- The platform offers no additional hiring services, such as candidate management or applicant tracking.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobted.
How to Post a Job on Jobted:
Jobted is a job aggregator, pulling vacancies from a range of local and international job boards and career sites. Therefore, employers cannot post listings directly to the site.
Jobted vs. SEEK:
Similar to Jobted, SEEK advertises a wide range of general vacancies. However, SEEK offers direct postings and primarily serves the Australian job market, while Jobted is an aggregation site that lists local and global jobs. Employers in search of Australian candidates might find hires faster with SEEK.
Jobted vs. Indeed:
Unlike Jobted, Indeed is a job board that offers direct postings. While both platforms cater to an international audience, Indeed is more popular than Jobted, reaching over 200 million professionals. Jobted has a range of job seeker resources, but Indeed features hiring services, such as candidate management, that the former site lacks.
Jobted vs. uWorkin:
While Jobted and uWorkin both list local jobs, the latter site allows employers to post vacancies directly to the site. As a job aggregator, Jobted does not offer any additional hiring services but features a range of job seeker resources that uWorkin lacks, such as a salary estimator.