A single, 30-day job posting on BlueCollar.com.au costs A$150.00 +GST.
While Bluecollar.com.au is a good option for local employers, the platform has limited reach and only offers one job posting plan. The site is also missing key hiring tools such as candidate matching, applicant tracking, and social media sharing.
- Bluecollar.com.au is a niche job board specifically for blue-collar jobs in Australia.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts.
- The platform includes a job map to ensure job ads find their target audience.
- Employers can choose to have applicants apply by email or via a customized URL.
- Bluecollar.com.au does not offer a free job posting option.
- There is no option to highlight a job post.
- Jobs are not syndicated to other job boards.
- The platform is missing applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Job ads are not distributed on social media.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Bluecollar.com.au.
Bluecollar.com.au vs. Workforce Australia:
Workforce Australia is an employment service platform provided by the Australian government. It includes a free general job board for all registered employers. In comparison, Bluecollar.com.au is a niche job board specifically for companies looking to hire local blue-collar workers. Bluecollar.com.au charges A$150.00 +GST for a 30-day job post.
Bluecollar.com.au vs. uWorkin:
With pricing starting from A$99.00 +GST per post, uWorkin is more affordable than Bluecollar.com.au, but does not have the same niche focus on blue-collar jobs. A 30-day job post on Bluecollar.com.au costs A$150.00 +GST and includes an employer logo. The uWorking platform offers full employer branding and advanced applicant tracking tools.
Bluecollar.com.au vs. Gumtree Jobs:
Where Bluecollar.com.au is a dedicated blue-collar job board, Gumtree Jobs is the job posting section of the popular classifieds website Gumtree. Bluecollar.com.au charges A$150.00 +GST per post while Gumtree jobs offers free postings with sponsored posts from A$37.50 per post. Of the two, only Gumtree Jobs has a built-in applicant tracking system.