For employers, it is free to advertise jobs on the UNSW Sydney careers website. However, recruitment agencies or third-party employers are expected to pay US$55.00 per month.
Established in 1949, UNSW is a well-established university and its employment portal gives employers the opportunity to connect with young professionals starting their careers. The website receives roughly 40,000 views each month, making it a valuable hiring resource for employers.
Direct employers can advertise a range of vacancies for free, including full-time, part-time, and internship positions. However, the platform is not suitable for more senior vacancies.
- Direct employers can advertise vacancies for free.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- The site provides local telephone support.
- The site offers employers access to a local pool of young professionals.
- Employers can post graduate, full-time, internship, casual, part-time, and nonprofit vacancies on the site.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as Prosple and GradConnection.
- UNSW Employability caters to students and graduates, making it unsuitable for senior opportunities.
- Job posts are not promoted on the university's social media channels.
- Recruitment agencies or third-party employers are expected to pay US$55.00 per month.
We were unable to find any online reviews of UNSW Employability.
UNSW Employability vs. Prosple:
While users need to contact Prosple for pricing details, it offers employers better recruitment features than UNSW Employability, such as national exposure, job board syndication, and a dedicated account manager. However, UNSW Employability may be the better option for local hiring.
UNSW Employability vs. GradConnection:
In New South Wales, GradConnection charges A$450.00 for a single job post, whereas UNSW Employability offers direct employers a free job posting service, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget. GradConnection is a more traditional job board and receives significantly more website traffic than UNSW Employability.
UNSW Employability vs. AfterCollege:
AfterCollege lacks a free job posting service and local customer support channels in Australia. By contrast, UNSW Employability is based in Australia and offers employers access to a more localized pool of students and graduates in New South Wales. However, UNSW Employability uses machine learning technology to match candidates with employers.