For employers, it is free to advertise jobs on the UNSW Sydney careers website. However, recruitment agencies or third-party employers are expected to pay US$55.00 per month.
Established in 1949, UNSW is a well-established university and its employment portal gives employers the opportunity to connect with young professionals starting their careers. The website receives roughly 40,000 views each month, making it a valuable hiring resource for employers.
Direct employers can advertise a range of vacancies for free, including full-time, part-time, and internship positions. However, the platform is not suitable for more senior vacancies.
- Direct employers can advertise vacancies for free.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- The site provides local telephone support.
- The site offers employers access to a local pool of young professionals.
- Employers can post graduate, full-time, internship, casual, part-time, and nonprofit vacancies on the site.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as GradAustralia and GradConnection.
- UNSW Employability caters to students and graduates, making it unsuitable for senior opportunities.
- Job posts are not promoted on the university's social media channels.
- Recruitment agencies or third-party employers are expected to pay US$55.00 per month.
We were unable to find any online reviews of UNSW Employability.
How to Post a Job on UNSW Employability:
Four easy steps for posting a job on UNSW Employability.
Posting a Job on UNSW Employability.
Navigate to the UNSW Employability home page.
From the home page, click on "Employers" in the top menu bar. On the next page, scroll down until you see the section labeled, "Promote your organisation as an employer of choice." Under this heading, click on "Post your job."
Read through the job posting guidelines.
On the following page, read through the advertisement regulations and costs. Once complete, you can click "Post your job" in the yellow banner to create an account.
Create your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your company information. Read through and agree to the terms and conditions before clicking on "Submit" toward the bottom of the page.
The UNSW Employability will review your account request and contact you once approved.
Create your job post.
Once your account has been approved, you can create your job ad. Remember to keep your ad clear and concise. Topics that should be discussed in your job ad include compensation, location, responsibilities, and requirements.
UNSW Employability vs. GradAustralia:
While GradAustralia is much less affordable than UNSW Employability, charging A$485.00 per job post, it offers employers better recruitment features, such as national exposure, job board syndication, and a dedicated account manager. However, UNSW Employability may be the better option for local hiring.
UNSW Employability vs. GradConnection:
In New South Wales, GradConnection charges A$450.00 for a single job post, whereas UNSW Employability offers direct employers a free job posting service, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget. GradConnection is a more traditional job board and receives significantly more website traffic than UNSW Employability.
UNSW Employability vs. AfterCollege:
AfterCollege lacks a free job posting service and local customer support channels in Australia. By contrast, UNSW Employability is based in Australia and offers employers access to a more localized pool of students and graduates in New South Wales. However, UNSW Employability uses machine learning technology to match candidates with employers.
What is UNSW Employability?
UNSW Employability is a job posting site that is operated by the University of New South Wales. The site helps to connect recent graduates and students with career opportunities.
How can I edit a UNSW Employability job posting?
You can edit your UNSW Sydney job postings by signing into your employer account. To make changes, open a posting and make changes, then click on "Save."
How can I delete a UNSW Employability job posting?
You can delete a posting by selecting the "delete" button next to the posting in your employer account.
How do I create a UNSW Employability account?
- Go to the UNSW Employability home page.
- Click on "Employers" in the top menu bar.
- Scroll down and click on "Post your job."
- Click on "POST YOUR JOB" and select "Sign Up" on the next page.
- Fill out the online form and click on "Submit" toward the bottom of the page.
- The UNSW Employability will review your account request and contact you once approved.