Teachers On Net
From A$200.00 +GST /post.
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Phone and email.
Founded in 1999, Teachers On Net has a wealth of recruitment experience in Australia's education sector. The platform offers employers access to its database of over 110,000 jobseekers and features both subscription and casual job advertising plans to suit different hiring needs.
Teachers On Net offers employers discounted rates on the bulk job posting packages, but the platform lacks a free job posting option and is costlier than most competitors. However, the platform receives significant website traffic and offers employers access to a niche audience of teaching professionals.
- Teachers On Net is a niche job posting site that offers employers a targeted approach to hiring.
- Employers receive a discount with the bulk job posting packages.
- Teacher On Net gives employers access to over 110,000 jobseekers.
- Job ads are promoted on the platform's Facebook page.
- Employers can post an unlimited number of jobs with the subscription plan.
- Users can manage job ads and applications from the advertiser dashboard.
- The platform receives roughly 40,000 website views each month.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as Learn4Good and Early Learning Association Australia (ELAA).
- The platform lacks a resume database of candidates.
- Teachers On Net lacks premium job posting plans for increased visibility.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Teachers On Net.
From A$200.00 +GST /post.
School or School Administrator Subscription*
From A$560.00 +GST /yr.
Tutoring Organisation Subscription
A$1,090.00 +GST /yr. + A$100.00 /yr. /branch.
Add on: Concierge Service
A$35.00 +GST /post.
*Discounted rates for bulk packages are available.
**Pricing depends on the number of students at the school.
How to Post a Job on Teachers On Net:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Teachers On Net.
Posting a job on Teachers On Net.
Navigate to the Teachers On Net home page.
From the home page, click on "Advertisers" in the top-right corner of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
On the next page, specify the type of advertiser you are and select the number of job ads that you would like to purchase. Then, click on "Sign Up Now."
Employers can choose the subscription plan for unlimited job postings.
Create your account.
Add your email address and password to the pop-up window and click on "Continue." Follow the email link to verify your account. Then, click on "login" and sign in to your account.
Sig up as an advertiser.
On the next page, choose between Single or Multiple-School Advertiser. Fill out the online form with your details, and click on "Sign Up as an Advertiser" toward the bottom of the page.
Purchase your job ad.
On the next page, select the number of job ads that you would like to purchase from the drop-down menu. Then, click on "Purchase Casual Advertising."
Complete the payment and create your job post.
An invoice will be sent to your email address. Click on the "View and pay your bill online" link and complete the online payment process.
Once the purchase is complete, you will be able to create and post your job ad.
Teachers On Net vs. Learn4Good:
Unlike Teachers On Net, Learn4Good offers both free and paid job posting plans, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget. In addition, Learn4Good keeps job posts active for up to six months, offering greater visibility than Teachers On Net's 30-day job ads. However, only Teachers On Net offers social media promotion.
Teachers On Net vs. Early Learning Association Australia (ELAA):
ELAA has a more specific focus on the early learning job market, which may be a good option for targeted hiring, but Teachers On Net is a more versatile platform for more general teaching vacancies. Neither platform features a resume database, but ELAA is the more affordable option thanks to its free plan for members.
Teachers On Net vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's most prominent job boards and offers employers access to millions of job seekers each month. While the platform features a resume database, applicant tracking, and email scheduling tools, it is a general job board and Teacher On Net may offer employers a more targeted approach to hiring.
What is Teachers On Net?
Teachers On Net is a job posting site that employers and schools can use to advertise vacancies and connect with teaching professionals across Australia.
What does it cost to post a job on Teachers On Net?
Teachers On Net's pricing starts from A$200.00 +GST per job post. The platform also offers subscription plans and discounted bulk job posting packages.
How do I create an account on Teachers On Net?
- Go to the Teachers On Net home page.
- Scroll down and click on "Sign Up Now" in the "Advertisers" block toward the right of the page.
- Specify the type of advertiser you are and select the number of job ads that you would like to purchase.
- Click on "Sign Up Now."
- Add your email address and password to the pop-up window and click on "Continue."
- Follow the email link to verify your account.