Job Alert Email Campaign
Targeted Advertising Campaign
10 Job Listings
From £2,999.00 /yr.
THEunijobs connects employers to a global community of academic job seekers and receives nearly three million visitors a month. Posted jobs include university or college positions, such as lecturers, faculty administrators, research positions, and office support.
However, the site lacks certain benefits to make it appealing for Canadian employers, such as a French language option, Canadian pricing, or a local office. Therefore, Canadian employers may find it beneficial to use a more Canadian-focused site, such as EducationCanada.com.
- THEunijobs is a niche job board dedicated to academic and educational careers.
- The platform gives employers access to some 10 million academic and educational professionals globally.
- There are a variety of posting packages offered to suit different recruitment needs.
- A team of hiring specialists is available for advice on recruiting campaigns.
- Job posts are sent via targeted emails to reach the most qualified candidates with the "Job Alert Email Campaign" plan.
- Jobs can be posted for a variety of disciplines, including humanities, business, life sciences, engineering, and more.
- The "Targeted Advertising Campaign" shares listings via various platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, and Google.
- Advanced packages offer featured and branded recruiter slots.
- The main site features global academic news, advice, and events.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Pricing is only available in pound sterling.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as Jobs in Education and Job Bank.
- The site lacks applicant tracking tools.
- There is limited exposure on other sites.
- Customer service by phone only offers U.K.-based numbers.
- The site lacks a French language option.
We were unable to find any online reviews of THEunijobs.
THEunijobs vs. EducationCanada.com:
While THEunijobs is an international job posting site, EducationCanada.com caters exclusively to the Canadian workforce. However, both sites cater to university and college positions but EducationCanada.com also caters to grade schools. It also features a French language option and resume database, which THEunijobs lacks.
THEunijobs vs. Jobs in Education:
Jobs in Education is similar to THEunijobs as they both offer higher education positions with international search options. However, although Jobs in Education provides a location filter that includes other countries, searching those countries shows no listings, which suggests it's a Canadian posting site. It also offers a French language option.
THEunijobs vs. ApplyToEducation:
Unlike THEunijobs, ApplyToEducation caters to K-12 job postings for Canada. THEunijobs is an international site that caters to higher education positions only. However, ApplyToEducation also provides HR software for schools as well as media solutions to build employer branding. Unlike THEunijobs, ApplyToEducation is available in French.