Single Job Posting
Featured Job Posting
The Five Pack
The Featured Five Pack
The Featured Ten Pack
Unlimited Posting Package
Founded in 2004, Jobs in Education has nearly 20 years of recruitment experience in Canada's education and teaching sectors. The platform features a range of job posting packages and a simple job posting process. Employers benefit from the 60-day job listings; although the platform lacks a resume database and is costlier than some competitors.
- Jobs in Education is a local niche job board dedicated to careers in teaching and education.
- Job posts stay live on the site for 60 days.
- Job credits are valid for one year.
- The platform offers bulk job posting plans and ad enhancements for increased visibility.
- Users can easily update job postings from the employer dashboard.
- The "Featured" plan offers employers increased exposure on the company's website.
- The platform features company profiles to attract candidates.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Jobs in Education lacks a resume database for employers to search through.
- The platform does not share job posts to other job boards or social media channels.
- Jobs in Education is less affordable than competitors, such as Learn4Good and CAIS Careers Board.
- The website is only available in English.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobs in Education.
How to Post a Job on Jobs in Education:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Jobs in Education.
Posting a job on Jobs in Education.
Navigate to the Jobs in Education home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top menu bar.
Create an employer profile.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page to create your account.
Select a job posting package.
Choose a job posting package by clicking on "Post a Job" beneath the appropriate plan.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Once complete, click on "PREVIEW" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help you structure your job post.
Review your job post.
Read through your job post for accuracy. If you'd like to make any changes, click on "EDIT" at the bottom of the page. Once you're happy with your job post, click on "POST."
Complete the purchase and post your job ad.
Ensure that you have selected the correct job posting plan. Select a payment method and click on "PLACE ORDER." Enter your payment details on the next page and complete the purchase.
If you have a discount code, you can enter it on this page.
Once the payment has been processed, your job ad will be posted to the Jobs in Education job board.
Jobs in Education vs. Learn4Good:
Learn4Good and Jobs in Education target a similar audience. Learn4Good is the larger platform and operates in over 20 countries, whereas Jobs in Education primarily caters to the Canadian job market, which may make it a better option for local hiring. However, it is more expensive and does not offer a free option like Learn4Good.
Jobs in Education vs. Teach Away:
Although Teach Away is based in Canada, it caters to the global teaching job market and features fewer local listings than Jobs in Education. The platform does not disclose its pricing online, making it difficult to judge its affordability. In contrast, Jobs in Education has a transparent range of job posting packages and upgrades on its website.
Jobs in Education vs. THEunijobs:
THEunijobs is an academic job board that focuses on university-level positions, whereas Jobs in Education is a more general education job board and allows employers from any type of educational institution to advertise vacancies. Jobs in Education is also more affordable, charging C$299.00 per job post compared to THEunijobs' price of £599.00.