1 Job Posting
SchoolSpring is a popular job board for educators and other professionals in the education industry. For job seekers, it is a great resource to find and apply for jobs throughout the U.S. Features include career management tools, email alerts, and comprehensive applications.
For employers, SchoolSpring offers access to a national database of qualified candidates. All job posts have "featured" exposure for 60 days, but can remain online until your post is filled. If you choose to purchase the Unlimited package, you also get access to applicant tracking services.
- Dedicated job board for educators.
- All job ads are "feature" exposed for 60 days.
- Your ad stays online until your position is filled.
- Jobs can be searched by job ID, location, category, or grade.
- The site receives 2 million yearly visitors.
- Users can search for qualified candidates from a large national database.
- Ability to distribute your ad to major job boards like Indeed, Monster, and Teacher.org via Twitter.
- Automatic email alerts are sent to interested candidates.
- An Unlimited package that includes allows you to post as many jobs as you like. It also includes applicant tracking services.
- No candidate matching.
- No employer profile page.
- Only the Unlimited package offers applicant tracking.
Customer reviews for SchoolSpring are mixed. On TrustPilot, many users have complained about the constant advertising pop-ups that appear when searching the site.
How to Post a Job on SchoolSpring:
Five easy steps for posting a job on SchoolSpring.
Posting a job on SchoolSpring.
Click "Post a Job" on the home page.
You will find this in the top right corner of the SchoolSpring home page.
Select a posting package.
You can choose either a single posting, 3-job pack, or unlimited posts. Choose the package that you would like to purchase by clicking "Choose."
Log in or sign up for a SchoolSpring account.
You can log in to an existing account on the left or register for a new account on the right. If signing up for a new account, you will need to input your email and a registration code, if applicable, then click "Next."
Select your job category.
On the next page, choose the category of your job and click "Continue."
Complete the online form.
You will now need to enter your company details, contact information, job details, and credit card information. Once you have completed the entire form and are satisfied with your job post, click "Post Job."
SchoolSpring vs. Learn4Good:
Unlike SchoolSpring, Learn4Good is an international job board for educators and other job seekers. Learn4Good also offers a limited free plan as well as a searchable resume database, which SchoolSpring does not. However, Learn4Good is not a user-friendly website.
SchoolSpring vs. TeachingJobs.com:
TeachingJobs.com and SchoolSpring are similar in that they are both educational job boards focused on job seekers in the U.S. TeachingJobs.com offers more affordable postings: a 90-day post costs $100.00, whereas SchoolSpring charges $250.00 per post. TeachingJobs.com also offers a flat rate for nonprofit organizations, which SchoolSpring does not.
SchoolSpring vs. Teachaway:
Teachaway is different from SchoolSpring and many other teaching job boards in that it is focused on helping educators find job opportunities abroad. Candidates can search for teaching jobs in the U.S. and over a dozen other countries around the world.