TopSchoolJobs is a job board and educational recruiting website for teachers, principals, administrators, and more. Employers can post jobs and filter applications from a database of more than 70,000 active job seekers.
Pricing for Teaching and Support Jobs:
Standard Listing Plus Showcase
Standard Listing Plus Expo Booth
Contact for quote.
Pricing for Administration Jobs:
Standard Listing Plus eNewsletter Banner
Standard Listing Plus Showcase and Print
Pricing for Education Organizations:
Standard Listing Plus Showcase
TopSchoolJobs is a popular job board for teachers and other educational staff across the U.S. The site boasts a large pool of qualified job seekers, more than half of whom have Master's degrees or higher. Features include applicant tracking, listings on Education Week's website, online job fairs, and more.
- Dedicated job board for educators and other educational staff.
- Job posts are made live in minutes.
- The site has 3 million monthly page views.
- Users can search for qualified candidates from a large national database.
- More than 50% of registered job seekers hold a Master's degree.
- Applications are automatically sent to your inbox.
- Bulk job packs allow you to save money and are valid for a year, meaning you can post jobs whenever you need to.
- The Unlimited contract offers a showcased listing on Education Week’s website and in its e-newsletters.
- Regular virtual career fairs.
- No candidate matching.
- Very basic employer profile.
We could not find any customer reviews for TopSchoolJobs.
How to Post a Job on TopSchoolJobs:
- Navigate to TopSchoolJobs.
- Click on "Recruiters."
- Choose the job posting section that you are interested in.
- Choose the posting package that you would like to purchase.
- Log in or sign up for a new account.
- Enter your personal information and organization's details.
- Enter your payment information.
- Enter the job details.
- Submit your post.
TopSchoolJobs vs. SchoolSpring:
SchoolSpring and TopSchoolJobs are both job boards for recruiting educational staff across the U.S. SchoolSpring offers more affordable postings: a single job post is $250.00, whereas TopSchoolJobs' standard listings start at $395.00. Furthermore, SchoolSpring's postings remain online for 60 days, whereas TopSchoolJob's postings are only live for 30 days.
TopSchoolJobs vs. TeachingJobs.com:
TeachingJobs.com is a similar educational job board to TopSchoolJobs, however it has a section dedicated to science, technology, engineering, and math jobs. TeachingJobs.com has a more affordable pricing structure: a single job posting costs $100.00, while an unlimited package will set you back $500.00.
TopSchoolJobs vs. Teachaway:
Teachaway differs from TopSchoolJobs in that it allows candidates to search and apply for teaching jobs in the U.S. and abroad. With Teachaway, packages start at $350.00, which is slighter lower than TopSchoolJobs' price for a standard listing. If your aim is to attract talented candidates in the U.S. only, TopSchoolJobs' virtual career fairs might create more exposure for your institution.
Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Ronald A. Wolk
6935 Arlington Rd # 100, Bethesda, MD 20814,
Number of Customers
What is TopSchoolJobs?
TopSchoolJobs is a job posting site for schools and educational institutions looking to hire teaching staff, principals, administrators, and more. Candidates are able to search and apply for jobs across the country.
What does it cost to post a job on TopSchoolJobs?
The cost depends on the section in which you want to advertise your job (teaching and support, administration, or education institutions). Pricing ranges from $395.00 to $3,000.00, depending on the package you choose.
How do I create an account on TopSchoolJobs?
Click "Create an Account" at the top of the homepage and fill in the online form.
How do I delete a job post on TopSchoolJobs?
On your dashboard, select the job you would like to delete and click "delete" next to the listing.