1 Week Ad Activation
1 Ad/Month Activation
3 Ads/Months Activation Credits
6 Ads/Months Activation Credits
Featured Ad 1 Month Activation
Database Access - 30 Teachers
Database Access - 50 Teachers
Serious Teachers is a niche job board that advertises opportunities to educators in Europe, Asia, and the United Arab Emirates. The site offers resume searches, featured listings, and a simple job posting process.
For job seekers, Serious Teachers helps showcase candidate profiles and ensures that resumes reach employers in various countries. For employers, Serious Teachers provides access to a niche talent pool of both local and international educators.
- The platform gives employers access to a resume database of international educators.
- Top job categories include kindergarten, high school, university, and curriculum development roles.
- Employers can add their company logo to their vacancies for increased brand awareness.
- Creating an account on Serious Teachers is free, simple, and straightforward.
- Employers can add their listings to the site's home page for increased visibility.
- The site is user-friendly and the process of posting a job ad is quick and easy.
- Serious Teachers does not offer a free job posting option.
- Job ads are not syndicated to other job boards.
- International coverage is limited to a set number of countries.
- The platform lacks social media promotion, candidate matching, and applicant tracking.
While online reviews of Serious Teachers are limited, the company has a 3.5 out of 5-star rating on Trustpilot, where one client commended their streamlined approach and responsive customer service. Job seekers on Trustpilot and Reddit found the website to be useful for sourcing employment opportunities.
How To Post A Job on Serious Teachers:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Serious Teachers.
Posting a job on Serious Teachers.
Click on "Post a Job."
On the home page, click on "EMPLOYERS," and from the drop-down menu, select "Post a Job."
Register your account.
To post a job, register your business by adding your email to the online form. Then, click on "signup > Post > activate."
Fill in the online form.
Add information about your business, such as your school/organization, website, and password. Then, click on "Continue."
Add your job post details.
Add information such as required qualifications, benefits, and the number of vacancies available. Once you're done, click on "Save."
Purchase ad credits.
Select the plan most suited to you, and choose your payment method.
View your job post.
You can then view your job post and edit as needed.
Serious Teachers vs. Teachaway:
Both Teachaway and Serious Teachers are international job boards that also offer a TEFL qualification. While employers need to contact Teachaway for their pricing, Serious Teachers charges $98.00 for a single monthly job ad. Serious Teachers is also more feature-rich than Teachaway, offering resume searches and featured listings.
Serious Teachers vs. TeachingJobs.com:
TeachingJobs.com and Serious Teachers both cater to the global education industry. While TeachingJobs.com charges $100.00 for a single job post, a single monthly job ad on Serious Teachers costs $98.00. Serious Teachers also primarily lists jobs from Europe and Asia, whereas TeachingJobs.com is U.S.-centric and only serves a local audience.
Serious Teachers vs. SchoolSpring:
The main difference between Serious Teachers and SchoolSpring is their target markets. Unlike SchoolSpring, Serious Teachers caters to the international education industry, while SchoolSpring advertises vacancies for all types of school staff members, including teachers, support staff, security, and administration.
Jan 01, 2003
What does Serious Teachers offer?
Serious Teachers is a niche job board that connects employers with a variety of educators abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on Serious Teachers?
Serious Teachers' pricing starts from $49.00 for a single weekly job ad.
How do I create an account on Serious Teachers?
- Go to the Serious Teachers website.
- Click on "EMPLOYERS" in the main menu.
- Select "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your email address and sign up.
- Complete the online job ad form.
- Choose an activation payment plan.
- Pay the fee and submit.
How do I delete a job post on Serious Teachers?
Go to the Serious Teachers website, log in to your employer account, and click on your "Activation History." Here, you can select the ad you'd like to delete.