2 Weeks + 1 Week Free
4 Weeks + 2 Weeks Free
10 Weeks + 5 Weeks Free
*Prices are valid until December 31, 2023.
As a national membership organization, NASET Career Center allows employers to reach a large audience of professionals looking for work in the field of special needs education. While the platform provides a targeted approach to hiring, it lacks a free job posting plan and additional hiring tools offered by competitor sites, such as TeachingJobs.com.
- NASET Career Center lets employers post vacancies and reach qualified professionals across the country.
- There are three job posting packages with various post durations to choose from.
- The website receives around 27,000 visits per month.
- Jobs can be submitted online or via email, mail, and fax.
- Listings can be paid for by credit card, check, or purchase order.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- It is unclear how many special education professionals are reached.
- The platform lacks hiring tools offered by its competitors, such as applicant management, a resume database, and social media promotion.
- Employers do not have the option to upload logos with their job listings.
- The website is outdated.
We were unable to find any online reviews of NASET Career Center.
How to Post a Job on NASET Career Center:
Four easy steps for posting a job on NASET Career Center.
Posting a job on NASET Career Center.
Navigate to the NASET Career Center home page.
On the NASET Career Center home page, click on "Employers - Job Posting Information" in the center of the page.
Review the job posting information.
After you have read through the information, click on "Post vacancies via website now."
Create your job post.
Enter the required information, including the job title, description, and benefits. Then, click on "Submit Job Details."
On the next page, verify the job details and click on "Proceed to Payment."
Pay for your listing.
Select a job posting duration, enter your credit card details, and click on "Pay Now."
Once your payment has been made, your job listing will be posted online.
NASET Career Center vs. SchoolSpring:
NASET Career Center and SchoolSpring are both niche job sites, allowing employers to hire teaching professionals and support staff. Both platforms have a starting price of $250.00, but SchoolSpring's job posts do not expire. In addition, SchoolSpring offers an employer dashboard, featured posts, and job distribution, which NASET Career Center lacks.
NASET Career Center vs. TeachingJobs.com:
While NASET Career Center specifically targets special needs teachers, TeachingJobs.com focuses on all teaching positions at K-12 schools. TeachingJobs.com is more affordable than NASET Career Center and offers a wide range of hiring tools; however the latter allows employers to reach qualified special needs professionals directly.
NASETCareerCenter vs. Monster:
Monster is a general job posting site allowing employers to post vacancies in any industry in the U.S. and abroad. While NASET Career Center's pricing starts at $250.00 per post, Monster has a starting price of $10.00 per day. By contrast, NASET Career Center provides a more targeted approach to finding and hiring staff in special needs education.