Standard Listing Package
Enhanced Listing Package
Candidate Attract Package
Brand Awareness Package
Search International Package
Print 5 Package
Small Campaign Package
Passive Attract Package
Print 8 Package
Digital Campaign Package
Print 10 Package
*Pricing is usually displayed in pounds sterling. Users must log in while the page is set to U.S. English in order to view the pricing in U.S. dollars.
THEunijobs is the job board of Times Higher Education and is an international site that connects employers to a global community of job seekers. It is a popular site that receives nearly three million visitors a month, most of which comes from the U.S.
Job types posted to THEunijobs include university or college positions, such as lecturers, faculty administrators, research positions, and office support.
- A wide variety of posting packages are offered to suit a variety of budgets.
- The site offers a user-friendly design.
- Various online payment options are offered.
- A team of hiring specialists is available for advice on recruiting campaigns.
- There is a local office in Chicago, but the address is not provided.
- 13.42% of total visitors are from the U.S.
- Jobs can be posted for a variety of academic disciplines, including arts and humanities, business, life sciences, engineering, health, and more.
- The main site features global academic news, advice, and events.
- Advanced packages offer featured and branded recruiter slots.
- Pricing when not logged in is only available in pounds, which can be misleading for U.S. users who must log in to view the pricing in U.S. dollars.
- There are no free posting options.
- The pricing is expensive when compared to sites like SchoolSpring and TeachingJobs.com.
- The site lacks applicant tracking tools.
- The site lacks social media sharing.
- There is limited exposure on other sites.
- Customer service by phone only offers U.K.-based numbers.
- The time difference between the U.K. and the U.S. can impact support team response times.
We were unable to find reviews for THEunijobs.
How to Post a Job on THEunijobs:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on THEunijobs.
Posting a job on THEunijobs.
Click on "Post a Job."
You'll find this in the top right corner of THEunijobs home page under "Employers."
Click on "Pricing."
On the next page, you will need to click on "Pricing" to find the right package for you. You can find this in the top tab or lower down on the left side of the page under "Advertise online."
Select a posting package.
Choose the posting package that suits your needs by clicking on "Advertise now" below the package name and price.
Sign in or create an account.
On the next page, you can sign in to an existing account on the left, or create a new account on the right.
If creating an account, click on "Create an account."
Enter your personal details and company information and select your preferred marketing communications.
Click "Create an account" again.
Verify your account through the email sent to your email address.
Reselect your package and enter your job details.
Verifying your email address will take you back to the home page, which is also your dashboard page. You will need to repeat the steps above to select your preferred package again. You will then be taken to the job form. Complete the form and click "Save and Continue."
Proceed to checkout.
The next page includes various options. You can add supporting documents to your post, proceed directly to checkout, preview your job post, or continue editing. Once you are happy with your job post, click "Go straight to basket."
Confirm your order.
Confirm your job package order, add a discount code if you have one, and click "Confirm Booking."
Having selected U.S. English before starting on our job posting example, the pricing is now shown in USD.
Confirming your booking sends your order to THEunijobs, who will contact you shortly for payment.
THEunijobs vs. Teach Away:
Both THEunijobs and Teach Away are international teaching job boards with additional resources. However, THEunijobs caters to universities and colleges and includes resources like academic news and events. In contrast, Teach Away caters to grade schools and their additional resources include online training, TEFL courses, and certification guides.
THEunijobs vs. TeacherJobs:
TeacherJobs is a teacher placement office that caters to the U.S. education industry and offers employers free job postings. THEunijobs differs by being an international site that connects universities and colleges with global job seekers. It is a paid platform and can be expensive. However, TeacherJobs only caters to grade schools.
THEunijobs vs. SchoolSpring:
Unlike THEunijobs, SchoolSpring is a U.S. teaching job board for grade schools. THEunijobs is an international site and caters to university and college positions. However, SchoolSpring is a more affordable option, with a starting price of $250.00 per posting, and also shares job posts to social media and other job sites, which THEunijobs does not.
How can I edit a THEunijobs job posting?
How can I delete a THEunijobs job posting?
You can delete a posting by contacting the site administrators and making a request to have the posting removed.
How much does it cost to post a job on THEunijobs?
Pricing for posting jobs on THEunijobs ranges from $599.00 for a Standard Listing Package to $19,999.00 for a Campaign Package. The pricing is usually displayed in pounds sterling on the website but users who log in while the page is set to U.S. English can view the pricing in U.S. dollars.
How do I create a THEunijobs account?
- Click "Login" under the "Employers" tab on THEunijobs home page.
- Click "Sign in" or "Create an account" in the top right corner of the next page.
- Enter your details and click "Sign in" or "Create an account" again.
Is THEunijobs available internationally?
Yes, THEunijobs advertises jobs across the globe.