Job Alert Email Campaign
Targeted Advertising Campaign
10 Job Listings
From £2,999.00 /yr.
THEunijobs is the job board of Times Higher Education and is an international site that connects employers to a global community of job seekers. It is a popular recruitment portal, receiving over two million visitors a month, most of which come from the U.S.
Job types posted to THEunijobs include university or college positions, such as lecturers, faculty administrators, research positions, and office support. The platform offers a range of job posting plans; however, it is costlier than most competitors.
- THEunijobs is a niche job board dedicated to academic and educational careers.
- The platform gives employers access to some 10 million academic and educational professionals globally.
- There are a variety of posting packages offered to suit different recruitment needs.
- A team of hiring specialists is available for advice on recruiting campaigns.
- Job posts are sent via targeted emails to reach the most qualified candidates with the "Job Alert Email Campaign" plan.
- Jobs can be posted for a variety of disciplines, including humanities, business, life sciences, engineering, and more.
- The "Targeted Advertising Campaign" shares listings via various platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, and Google.
- The website receives over 10% of its total visitors are from the U.S.
- Advanced packages offer featured and branded recruiter slots.
- The main site features global academic news, advice, and events.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Pricing is only available in pound sterling.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as SchoolSpring and TeachingJobs.com.
- The site lacks applicant tracking tools.
- There is limited exposure on other sites.
- Customer service by phone only offers U.K.-based numbers.
- The time difference between the U.K. and the U.S. can impact support team response times.
We were unable to find any online reviews of THEunijobs.
How to Post a Job on THEunijobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on THEunijobs.
Posting a Job on THEunijobs.
Navigate to THEunijobs home page.
From the home page, click on "Login" beneath the "Employers:" tab in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your personal details and company information. Then, select your preferred marketing communications and click on "Create an account."
Follow the email link to verify your address.
You can choose to complete your company profile by clicking on the "complete your company profile" link.
Select a job posting package.
Once your account has been created, click on "ADVERTISE A JOB" in the top menu bar. Then select a suitable plan by clicking on the corresponding "Advertise now" button.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your job post details, including job location, job description, academic discipline, and application details. Once complete, click on "Save and continue."
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Proceed to checkout.
The next page includes various options. You can review your job post by clicking on "Preview this job" or edit your post by clicking on "Continue editing."
To add supporting documents, such as an application form, click the "Add supporting documents" link.
To proceed to checkout, click on "Go straight to basket."
Confirm your order.
Confirm your job package order, add a discount code if you have one, and click on "Confirm Booking."
Confirming your booking sends your order to THEunijobs, who will contact you shortly for payment.
THEunijobs vs. Teach Away:
Both THEunijobs and Teach Away are international teaching job boards with additional resources. However, THEunijobs caters to universities and colleges and includes resources like academic news and events. In contrast, Teach Away caters to grade schools and their additional resources include online training, TEFL courses, and certification guides.
THEunijobs vs. Inside Higher Ed Careers:
Inside Higher Ed Careers offers a variety of packages for employers looking to hire. In terms of pricing, Inside Higher Ed Careers is more reasonably priced and offers standard postings for nearly half the price of THEunijobs. THEunijobs has a larger international presence, while Inside Higher Ed Careers is more focused on North American institutions.
THEunijobs vs. SchoolSpring:
Unlike THEunijobs, SchoolSpring is a U.S. teaching job board for grade schools. THEunijobs is an international site and caters to university and college positions. However, SchoolSpring is a more affordable option, with a starting price of $250.00 per posting, and also shares job posts to social media and other job sites, which THEunijobs does not.
What is THEunijobs?
THEunijobs is an international education job posting site hosted by the Times Higher Education that lists university and academic jobs around the world.
How much does it cost to post a job on THEunijobs?
THEunijobs' pricing ranges from £599.00 for a standard listing to £2,999 per year for their subscription package. Users will not be able to view pricing in U.S. dollars.
How can I delete a THEunijobs job posting?
THEunijobs job postings are managed by the site managers. You can email email@example.com if you need to make changes to your ad.
How do I create a THEunijobs account?
- Click on "Login" under the "Employers:" tab on THEunijobs home page.
- Fill out the online form with your personal details and company information.
- Select your preferred marketing communications and click on "Create an account."
- Follow the email link to verify your address.
Is THEunijobs available internationally?
Yes, THEunijobs advertises jobs across the globe.