The Principal leads students and teachers to achieve learning objectives and manages the finances of the school.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Principal Job Description Template
We are looking for a Principal with excellent leadership skills and a passion for education. The Principal is responsible for creating budgets, disciplining students and ensuring that learning objectives are met.
To be successful as a Principal you must be compassionate and organized. A good Principal manages the needs of both students and staff members to ensure that there is a productive learning environment.
- Work with teachers to create teaching schedules.
- Approve or reject applications from prospective students.
- Create a budget for the school.
- Take disciplinary action against students and staff members.
- Organize job fairs and talks by colleges.
- Give students advice when asked.
- Communicate with parents and board members.
- Attend industry-related conferences.
- A master's degree in Education.
- Experience as a Principal or in a senior position at a school.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Compassion for students.
- Natural leadership skills.
- Passion for education.
- A valid teaching license.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources