Education Canada Network
Contact for quote.
Number of postings
Unlimited for members.
Job ad distribution
Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
National resume database
Phone and online form.
Education Canada Network offers an impressive suite of features to help improve visibility, including job ad distribution, access to a national resume database, and customizable employer profiles. Created to support the education community of Canada, the ECN job board helps facilitate connections between respected institutions and experienced teachers.
While the platform is membership-based, its vast network of educators and helpful resources makes it an attractive alternative for employers looking to automate their hiring process. Additionally, ECN provides more comprehensive features than its top competitors, Jobs in Education and CAIS Careers Board.
- With an ECN membership, employers can post an unlimited number of job postings.
- The platform offers access to a national resume database of educators that have worked in public and/or private institutions.
- ECN's online dashboard allows employers to upload and better manage online documents.
- Employers can choose an application process that suits their unique requirements.
- Job ads are sent to education-specific, government, and general job boards, including Indeed, SimplyHired, and Wow Jobs.
- The membership includes access to an ATS, which allows employers to better track and manage applicants.
- Employers can create customizable profiles and add links to their websites to improve visibility.
- The website is able to translate to French using a Google Translate extension.
- With the Advanced membership, an ECN representative can post jobs on behalf of members, minimizing admin for employers.
- Employers can easily view candidates' credentials and request more information via the Messaging Centre.
- Employers must join ECN's membership program before they can start posting vacancies on the job board.
- There is no free trial or free job posting option available.
- Pricing is only available on request.
We were unable to find online reviews of Education Canada Network.
Education Canada Network is a membership-only platform that does not provide pricing for its job board on its website. Interested employers looking to join the network can submit an online request form for more information. An ECN representative will then contact you to discuss membership options.
ECN vs. Jobs in Education:
While Jobs in Education does not require employers to join a membership program to post vacancies, the site lacks a variety of features offered by ECN. These include a resume database and access to an ATS. However, pricing for the ECN membership is not readily available. Jobs in Education, on the other hand, charges C$299.00 per post.
ECN vs. CAIS Careers Board:
The ECN and the Canadian Accredited Independent Schools (CAIS) organization both require a membership to access their full features, but only the latter allows nonmembers to post vacancies for C$600.00 per post. While the ECN does not list pricing, it does offer an ATS and employer branding — features missing from the CAIS Careers Board.
ECN vs. ApplyToEducation:
Despite both platforms offering comparable features, they each provide different features that suit diverse hiring needs. For instance, while the ECN offers job ad distribution, ApplyToEducation includes an interviewer scheduler. That said, ApplyToEducation is one of the costlier options available, with prices starting at C$599.00 per post.
How do I become a member of the Education Canada Network?
- Go to the ECN home page and click on "For Employers" until a drop-down menu appears.
- From the new menu, click on "Employer Sign In/Join."
- Read through the various job posting features available, and click on "Post Job(s)."
- Next, complete the information request form and click on "Submit information."