From C$599.00 /post.
Applicant tracking system
Founded in 1998, ApplyToEducation has over 20 years of recruitment experience and offers employers access to a specialized audience of education professionals in Canada. The platform receives roughly 300,000 website views each month and offers a number of recruitment tools to help streamline the recruitment process.
ApplyToEducation offers both single and discounted bulk job posting plans, but the platform is costlier than most competitors and users need to pay extra for access to the resume database. However, the comprehensive range of recruitment tools and a large network of candidates make it a valuable resource for employers.
- ApplyToEducation is a niche job board that offers employers a targeted approach to hiring.
- Employers receive a discount with the bulk job posting plans.
- The platform features a cloud-based applicant tracking system (ATS) to manage candidates.
- ApplyToEducation features a resume database of candidates.
- Job posts are active for 61 days.
- The platform allows employers to easily schedule candidate interviews.
- Job posts are emailed to candidates that match job post criteria.
- The website is available in French and English.
- The platform features a mobile app to reach job seekers on the go.
- There is no free job posting option.
- ApplyToEducation is costlier than most competitors, such as Jobs in Education.
- Resume searches are not included in the job posting plans and must be purchased separately.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other job boards or promoted on the platform's social media channels.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of ApplyToEducation, the platform has been used by over 5,500 schools in 49 countries to fill their education vacancies.
The mobile app has a 1.6-star rating on the App Store, with many users complaining about log in issues and technical glitches. The site also features a number of positive testimonials from satisfied customers.
1 Job Posting (61 days)
3 Job Postings
5 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
25 Job Postings
Unlimited Job Postings
30 Days Resume Search
90 Days Resume Search
365 Days Resume Search
How to Post a Job on ApplyToEducation:
Five easy steps for posting a job on ApplyToEducation.
Posting a job on ApplyToEducation.
Navigate to the ApplyToEducation home page.
From the home page, click on the "EMPLOYERS / POST A JOB" tab in the top menu bar. On the next page, click on the "POST A JOB" tab.
Review the job posting options.
Read through the different job posting plans and the payment options before clicking on "ACCEPT" toward the bottom of the page. Then, click on "NEXT."
Create your account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "NEXT" toward the bottom of the page. On the next page, add your administration details and click on "NEXT."
Select a job posting package.
Choose a job posting plan from the drop-down menu. Select a resume search package below and choose your preferred payment method. Then, click on "NEXT" toward the bottom of the page.
Complete the purchase.
Add your payment details and click on "SUBMIT" to complete the purchase. Once the payment is complete, you will be able to create your job ad.
ApplyToEducation vs. Education Canada Network:
Like ApplyToEducation, Education Canada Network (ECN) caters to the education job market in Canada. Both platforms feature a resume database and offer bulk job posting plans, but ApplyToEducation receives significantly more website traffic than ECN and caters to the global job market, offering employers access to a larger audience of candidates.
ApplyToEducation vs. Jobs in Education:
Jobs in Education is significantly more affordable than ApplyToEducation, charging C$299.00 for a single job posting compared to C$599.00 with the latter, making Jobs in Education the better platform for employers on a tight budget. However, Jobs in Education lacks a resume database and a French version of the website.
ApplyToEducation vs. Teach Away:
Teach Away and ApplyToEducation both cater to the international education job market. However, Teach Away has a very limited presence in Canada, whereas ApplyToEducation caters primarily to the Canadian job market, making it the better option for local employers. Both platforms feature an integrated ATS to manage applications.
What is ApplyToEducation?
ApplyToEducation is a teaching job board that allows employers to advertise vacancies to its niche audience of education professionals.
What does it cost to post a job on ApplyToEducation?
ApplyToEducation's pricing starts from C$599.00 per job post. The platform also offers discounted bulk job posting plans.
How do I create an account on ApplyToEducation?
- Go to the ApplyToEducation home page.
- Click on the "EMPLOYERS / POST A JOB" tab in the top menu bar.
- On the next page, click on the "POST A JOB" tab.
- Read through the different job posting plans and click on "ACCEPT" and "NEXT."
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "NEXT."
- Add your administration details and click on "NEXT."