Learn4Good is one of the most popular education and career-based hubs on the web. It has processed over 4 million international job applications since 2003. Employers can join 20,000 other businesses in posting categorized employment opportunities and receiving applications from qualified candidates.
All Learn4Good job postings are listed for six months. It offers employers a free 20-credit job listing plan, with paid plans that include access to a resume database and a featured employer profile. However, it does lack a dedicated Canadian site; users have to search through multiple pages to find the information they need for Canada.
- The site posts job listings in 34 different countries.
- All job ads are listed for six months.
- There is a renewable, free 20-credit job listing option.
- Employment opportunities are categorized by job ID, location, company, business, and sector.
- The site includes customized candidate filters and applicant matching.
- Paid plans allow bulk job posting and job aggregation.
- Employers can choose a Link plan if they'd like applications to be sent to their own website.
- The number of resume views is limited on all plans.
- The free 20-credit job listing plan can only be renewed after a six-month period.
- The free job plan offers no resume searches, social media sharing, or featured employer profiles.
- There is no dedicated Canadian site.
- The site is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Learn4Good.
Link Plan 5
Link Plan 30
Link Plan 1000
Learn4Good vs. SchoolSpring:
Where SchoolSpring is an educational job board, Learn4Good is a total resource hub for educators as well as an international job board. Learn4Good also offers a free plan whereas SchoolSpring's pricing starts at US$250.00 for a single job posting. In comparison, Learn4Good's paid plans start at US$59.00 for 6-month postings.
Learn4Good vs. Teach Away:
Teach Away and Learn4Good are both job boards for educators but Teach Away caters to teachers in any English-speaking country who want to find an ESL job abroad. Few Canadian jobs are actually posted on the site. Compared to Teach Away, Learn4Good offers a wider network of qualified candidates as well as a free posting plan.
Learn4Good vs. Serious Teachers:
Unlike Learn4Good, Serious Teachers is a TEFL job board that is used by teachers in any English-speaking country to find English jobs abroad. It is not actually used to post jobs for English-speaking countries like Learn4Good is. While Serious Teachers' prices start at US$49.00 for a one-week posting, Learn4Good posts free ads for 6 months.