Basic Job Post
1 basic 30-day posting to promote a single vacancy, access to ATS, & 60-day talent pool access after job expires.
Premium Job Post
1 30-day posting to promote a single vacancy, access to ATS, featured job badge, & 60-day access to talent pool after job expires.
Multi-Vacancy Job Post
Advertise unlimited vacancies (in one or more locations) in a single job post (custom duration), access to ATS, featured job badge, custom school landing page, feature on country page, dedicated account support, & 60-day access to talent pool after job expires.
Academic Year Subscription (for International Schools)
1-year subscription that includes ATS access, featured job badge, custom school landing page, feature on country page, advertise unlimited vacancies using unlimited job postings, dedicated account support, & yearlong access to talent pool.
Established in 2003, Teach Away has grown to be a leader in international recruiting and educational development. The website attracts job seekers with its helpful resources such as online training and certification guides, TEFL courses, and teacher certification programs.
Teach Away offers employers access to a fast-growing network of over 1.3 million certified teachers, recruitment resources, as well as a teaching recruitment agency. Even though the hiring platform maintains its headquarters in Toronto, only 7% of its traffic comes from Canada, while most of the job seekers using Teach Away are based in the U.S.
- Reputable teaching hiring platform affiliated with programs such as Bright Scholar Education Group, Magic Ears, First Leap (Online), Preply, Cambly, Skooli, Gogokid, and more.
- Find licensed teachers, including ESL teachers, college and university professors, vocational instructors, directors, and principals from all over the world.
- Immediate access to an impressive network of qualified teachers.
- Advertise positions abroad in regions such as the Middle East, Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, and more.
- Post jobs with the assistance of an experienced recruitment agency.
- Caters to all school types, including K to 12 schools, ECE centers, language schools, and e-learning schools.
- Provides online courses for student teachers, including a teacher certification program and TEFL courses, which will attract quality candidates with a growth mindset.
- The platform hosts online job fairs to network with top talent.
- Headquarters based in Toronto.
- Very few positions for jobs in Canada advertised on the site.
- This site is only available in English; no multilingual options available, which may limit the talent pool.
- Pricing only available on request.
- Users are not able to delete an account once it is created.
- Multiple customers have complained about poor and slow customer service.
- Limited customer support options.
- There is no pricing information available on the website.
- Limited exposure to social media and third-party sites.
While there are a limited number of reviews available online, we did find a couple of reviews on Trustpilot and Go Overseas. Teachers and students using the site mostly report positive experiences, with a small portion of reviewers mentioning poor customer service and an outdated job board.
How to Post a Job on Teach Away:
Three easy steps to posting a job on Teach Away.
Posting a job on Teach Away.
Click on "Hire Teachers."
Visit Teach Away and select "Hire Teachers" at the top of the home page.
Select "Contact Sales."
Click on the "Contact Sales" icon.
Fill in your information.
Tell Teach Away about your company and job posting requirements, and a sales consultant will get in touch with you about posting a teaching job on their website.
Teach Away vs. Learn4Good:
Learn4Good allows employers to post a variety of jobs related to education, while Teach Away advertises vacancies for teachers seeking employment abroad. Teach Away also grants access to a recruitment agency. Both job boards provide resources for TEFL certification, but only Learn4Good offers a limited free plan.
Teach Away vs. EducationCanada.com:
Teach Away focuses on global teaching jobs, while EducationCanada.com (ECN) concentrates mainly on teaching and admin roles in Canada, with minimal global opportunities on the site. Both hiring platforms do not disclose pricing. Choose ECN to find local hires and Teach Away if you're searching for talent further afield.
Teach Away vs. Dave's ESL Cafe:
Both Teach Away and Dave's ESL Cafe help English teachers find jobs around the world. Dave's ESL Cafe is easier to navigate, with options to post jobs on Korean, Chinese, or International job boards. Both platforms provide resources for teachers. Prices range from US$75.00 — US$559.00 to post a job with Dave. Teach Away does not disclose pricing.
Is Teach Away legitimate?
Yes. Teach Away is a reputable business and hiring platform that provides job seekers with access to teaching certification courses in order to work abroad.
What is Teach Away?
Teach Away is an online resource site that caters to both job seekers and employers. The platform provides helpful resources on certification guides, as well as a TEFL course and a certification program. For employers, Teach Away offers a resource for posting job ads.
How do I create a Teach Away account?
You can create an account by clicking "Register" at the top of the page on teachaway.com. A series of forms will guide you through the rest of the process.
How can I edit a Teach Away job posting?
You can edit your Teach Away job postings by logging into your account and opening each job posting individually.
How can I delete a Teach Away job posting?
Postings can be deleted by clicking the "Delete" button next to the title of the posting in your account.
How much do online teachers earn with Teach Away?
The salary you earn as an online teacher will vary depending on your qualifications, experience, and the number of hours you work per week. Use Teach Away's online calculator to get an idea of your potential earnings.
How does Teach Away work?
Employers post jobs on Teach Away and candidates from all over the world can browse through the listings and apply for positions. The application process varies depending on the position and the country. For more information, visit the Teach Away Help Center.