Contact for quote.
Unlimited job ad packages
Resume database access
Online job fairs
Phone and live chat.
Established in 2003, Teach Away has grown to be a leader in international recruiting and educational development. The website attracts job seekers with its helpful resources such as online training and certification guides, TEFL courses, and teacher certification programs.
Teach Away offers employers access to a fast-growing network of over 1.3 million certified teachers, recruitment resources, as well as a teaching recruitment agency. Even though the hiring platform maintains its headquarters in Toronto, only 7% of its traffic comes from Canada, while most of the job seekers using Teach Away are based in the U.S.
- The job board connects employers with licensed teachers, including ESL teachers, university professors, and principals.
- The platform gives employers immediate access to an impressive network of qualified teachers.
- Teachaway is a reputable platform affiliated with various programs, such as Bright Scholar Education Group and Magic Ears.
- Users can advertise positions abroad in regions such as the Middle East, Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, and more.
- Employers can post jobs with the assistance of an experienced recruitment agency.
- The site caters to all school types, including K to 12 schools, ECE centers, language schools, and e-learning schools.
- The platform provides online courses for student teachers, including a teacher certification program and TEFL courses.
- The site hosts online job fairs to network with top talent.
- Very few positions for jobs in Canada are advertised on the site.
- This site is only available in English; no multilingual options are available.
- Pricing is only available upon request.
- Users are not able to delete an account once it is created.
- The platform features limited exposure on social media and third-party sites.
While there are a limited number of reviews available online, a handful of reviewers on Trustpilot gave the site a 3.8-star rating. On Go Overseas, several teachers and students reported positive experiences, with a small portion of reviewers mentioning poor customer service and an outdated job board.
Teach Away does not list any pricing on its website but they do provide an outline of its packages. Interested employers should contact the platform directly for more information or request a customized demo.
Basic Job Post
1 basic 30-day posting to promote a single vacancy, access to ATS, & 60-day talent pool access after job expires.
Premium Job Post
1 30-day posting to promote a single vacancy, access to ATS, featured job badge, & 60-day access to talent pool after job expires.
Multi-Vacancy Job Post
Advertise unlimited vacancies (in one or more locations) in a single job post (custom duration), access to ATS, featured job badge, custom school landing page, feature on country page, dedicated account support, & 60-day access to talent pool after job expires.
Academic Year Subscription (for International Schools)
1-year subscription that includes ATS access, featured job badge, custom school landing page, feature on country page, advertise unlimited vacancies using unlimited job postings, dedicated account support, & yearlong access to talent pool.
How to Post a Job on Teach Away:
Three easy steps to posting a job on Teach Away.
Posting a job on Teach Away.
Click on "Hire Teachers."
Visit Teach Away and select "Hire Teachers" at the top of the home page.
Select "Contact Sales."
Click on the "Contact Sales" icon.
Fill in your information.
Tell Teach Away about your company and job posting requirements, and a sales consultant will get in touch with you about posting a teaching job on their website.
Teach Away vs. Learn4Good:
Learn4Good allows employers to post a variety of jobs related to education, while Teach Away advertises vacancies for teachers seeking employment abroad. Teach Away also grants access to a recruitment agency. Both job boards provide resources for TEFL certification, but only Learn4Good offers a limited free plan.
Teach Away vs. EducationCanada.com:
Teach Away focuses on global teaching jobs, while EducationCanada.com (ECN) concentrates mainly on teaching and admin roles in Canada, with minimal global opportunities on the site. Both hiring platforms do not disclose pricing. Choose ECN to find local hires and Teach Away if you're searching for talent further afield.
Teach Away vs. Dave's ESL Cafe:
Both Teach Away and Dave's ESL Cafe help English teachers find jobs around the world. Dave's ESL Cafe is easier to navigate, with options to post jobs on Korean, Chinese, or international job boards. Both platforms provide resources for teachers. Prices range from US$75.00 — US$559.00 to post a job with Dave. Teach Away does not disclose pricing.