MRU Career Services does not charge a fee to post jobs to their job board.
The Mount Royal University is a public education institution located in Calgary, Canada. Their Career Services division hosts a job board for graduates, students, and alumni and also provides education, work experience programs, and recruitment services.
- Recruit directly from a pool of qualified candidates.
- A variety of job types such as part-time, summer work, contract work, and full-time positions are supported.
- Benefit from government and external subsidies to cover wages.
- Applicant tracking system and resume search functionality.
- Technical support and guidance offered to employers.
- Diversity and Indigenous candidate searches are available.
- Templates, FAQs, and other online resources are provided.
- MRU's Career Services office is open during the summer vacation.
- Offers on-campus services such as interviewing facilities for employers.
- Advertises certain international employment opportunities.
- Job post advertising periods can be extended.
- The website is only available in English.
- Registration and job postings are subject to staff approval.
- Some jobs, such as overseas English teaching, are restricted.
While there were no reviews found for Mount Royal University's job board, the institution is a publically-funded organization that is considered to be reputable and trustworthy.
How to Post a Job with Mount Royal University:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on the Mount Royal University (MRU) Job Board.
Posting a job on the Mount Royal University Job Board.
Click on "Employers."
Go to the Mount Royal Career Services home page and select "Employers" in the side menu.
Click on "Post a Job."
The "Post a Job" option is one of many job posting options. Select the one most appropriate to you.
Click on "Register."
Click on the "Register" link and follow the next link to the MRU job portal.
Hover over "Employers."
Find and hover over "Employers" in the top right-hand corner of the page. Select "Register" from the drop-down menu.
Enter your registration details.
Fill in all the required information to register your business with MRU's job board and then select "Continue."
Get approved to post your job.
The MRU's Career Services division will look over your business registration and approve or decline it.
Be sure to go over their guidelines for job posting.
Log in to your Mount Royal University account.
Once your registration has been approved, log in to your account and fill in your job details to post a job on the MRU Job Board.
Mount Royal University Job Board vs. University of Calgary Job Board:
The University of Calgary (UCal) Job Board offers similar services to MRU's Career Services, however, UCal is a larger institution that may offer employers a wider pool of candidates to hire from. Both services are free-of-charge to employers and the job-posting process is similar.
Mount Royal University Job Board vs. CMA Job Board:
Calgary Marketing Association (CMA)'s job board targets marketing professionals in the Calgary area which makes it a better option if you are looking for someone in the marketing profession specifically. CMA job board charges C$39.00 – C$199.00 per job posting, while MRU offers its job posting service for free.
Mount Royal University Career Services
Jan 01, 1910
A200 Kerby Hall, Mount Royal University, 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada